2019 Playoffs. 1st round

10 minutes ago, arcane said:

35, 42, 31, 42 points in their last four weeks. That's 21 touchdowns in 4 games. 

impressive 

Tennessee REMAINING OPPONENTS: Houston, New Orleans, Houston. 

My guess is a split with Houston and a loss to N’Awlins 

edit Titans 50% chance to make it. 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

1 hour ago, arcane said:

Honestly want no part of the Titans, they're white hot. I think we can make Watson miserable and am not remotely scared of Houston's D

Yep. I think HOU is a better matchup for the Bills than the Titans are. While Watson is better QB, Bills offense will have better results vs Texans than TEN. 

• Like (+1) 1

This has been a really fun season and it’s always just been the battered bills fan in me to not jump on with both feet and brace for the let down. Each loss has felt real bad for some reason, I think it’s because each time we lose it lets that little bit of doubt creep back in to the back of my mind. That fear that the bottom could just drop out at any time...All that being said, if this team just finds a way to get in (even if it’s somehow with losing out) Il be thrilled. I don’t care what the seed is, or what the Match up. After the drought and finally sneaking in 2 years ago, I’m not going to act like I take any playoff year for granted. You never know when it can be another prolonged time period between appearances. Just find a way to get in. Go Bills!

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus
  • Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Yep. I think HOU is a better matchup for the Bills than the Titans are. While Watson is better QB, Bills offense will have better results vs Texans than TEN. 

Yep. And I think we absolutely COULD beat Tennessee, so I don't mean to sound like I'm trashing the Bills. 

But this is a matchup league, and like you say, I like our matchup with HOU.

1 hour ago, arcane said:

Honestly want no part of the Titans, they're white hot. I think we can make Watson miserable and am not remotely scared of Houston's D

we beat them once, and we can beat ‘em again!

Edited by RiotAct

http://www.nfl.com/playoffs/playoff-picture

https://www.espn.com/nfl/standings/_/view/playoff

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/upshot/nfl-playoff-picture.html     Buffalo 95% to make the playoffs. 1 more WIN

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace

AFC
SEED TEAM DIVISION RECORD
BAL.png (x) Baltimore 
North 11-2-0
2 East 10-3-0
KC.png (y) Kansas City 
West 9-4-0
4 South 8-5-0
5 East 9-4-0
6 North 8-5-0

STILL ALIVE
SEED TEAM DIVISION RECORD
7 South 8-5-0

AFC tiebreakers:

• Houston is ahead of Tennessee in the AFC South based on division record (3-1 to the Titans' 2-2).
  • Pittsburgh is ahead of Tennessee based on conference record (6-3 to the Titans' 6-4).
  • Cleveland is ahead of Oakland and Indianapolis based on conference record (6-4 to the Raiders' 4-5 and the Colts' 5-6).
  • Oakland is ahead of Indianapolis based on head to head (1-0).
  • Denver is ahead of the L.A. Chargers in the AFC West based on head-to-head sweep (2-0).
  • Denver is ahead of the N.Y. Jets based on conference record (5-5 to the Jets' 2-7).
  • The L.A. Chargers are ahead of the N.Y. Jets based on conference record (3-7 to the Jets' 2-7).

NFC tiebreakers:

• Green Bay is ahead of New Orleans based on conference record (7-2 to the Saints' 8-3).
  • Detroit is ahead of Arizona based on strength of victory (.306 to the Cardinals' .184).

AFC CLINCHES:   NFC CLINCHES:
BALTIMORE clinched a playoff berth (Week 14)
KANSAS CITY clinched the AFC West division title (Week 14)

9 hours ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

you should really be done now ? 

Ravens    REMAINING OPPONENTS: vs. Jets , at Browns, vs. Steelers 

Putz***   REMAINING OPPONENTS: at Bengals, vs. Bills, vs. Dolphins

Texans    REMAINING OPPONENTSat Titans, at Buccaneers, vs. Titans

Chiefs     REMAINING OPPONENTS: vs. Broncos,  at Bears, vs. Chargers

Buffalo   REMAINING OPPONENTS: at Steelers, at Patriots, vs. Jets

Steelers  REMAINING OPPONENTS: vs. Bills, at Jets, at Ravens 

Tennessee REMAINING OPPONENTS: Houston, New Orleans, Houston. 

Hoping Houston beats Tennessee twice as that would give the Titans 7 losses and since the Bills have the head to head tiebreaker than that eliminates them from catching the Bills. Playing NO will not be easy for them as well. The Texans would win the South in this scenario so that wouldn't hurt the Bills at all. The Colts are 6-7 and playing at NO this week. Good luck with that especially since NO will be a bad mood after yesterday' tough loss to SF. The Raiders have been blown out 3 straight weeks so much for that "easy" schedule. They are done. Assuming the Pats, Chiefs, Ravens, and Texans win their divisions then it really is just the Bills, Steelers, Titans fighting for those 2 WC spots. Am I missing something here?

32 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Hoping Houston beats Tennessee twice as that would give the Titans 7 losses and since the Bills have the head to head tiebreaker than that eliminates them from catching the Bills. Playing NO will not be easy for them as well. The Texans would win the South in this scenario so that wouldn't hurt the Bills at all. The Colts are 6-7 and playing at NO this week. Good luck with that especially since NO will be a bad mood after yesterday' tough loss to SF. The Raiders have been blown out 3 straight weeks so much for that "easy" schedule. They are done. Assuming the Pats, Chiefs, Ravens, and Texans win their divisions then it really is just the Bills, Steelers, Titans fighting for those 2 WC spots. Am I missing something here?

Houston just needs to split with Tenny. They don't need the sweep. 

Houston already owns the tie breaker 

Houston is ahead of Tennessee in the AFC South based on division record (3-1 to the Titans' 2-2).

Guys it is Simple. 

NOTHING else Matters. 1 Win out of 3 and they are in. I know it is uncharted territory for fans owning your own playoff destiny but the Bills do. 

also Division is still in play. But need to win out and NE drop 2 of 3. 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Cleveland can theoretically still catch us if they win out and we lose out.  They play @ARI, BAL, and CIN.  They could easily lose to the Cardinals and will probably lose to Baltimore.  

You're absolutely right that we should all be Houston and New Orleans fans for the next few weeks.  If the Saints beat the Colts and Titans and Houston splits with Tennessee, we become strong favorites to back into the playoffs even if we don't win another game.  

But backing into the playoffs blows so let's just win out.

25 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

Cleveland can theoretically still catch us if they win out and we lose out.  They play @ARI, BAL, and CIN.  They could easily lose to the Cardinals and will probably lose to Baltimore.  

You're absolutely right that we should all be Houston and New Orleans fans for the next few weeks.  If the Saints beat the Colts and Titans and Houston splits with Tennessee, we become strong favorites to back into the playoffs even if we don't win another game.  

But backing into the playoffs blows so let's just win out.

They won't back in. I know anything can happen but I would be shocked if the Bills lost to the Jets at home especially if its a game they may need to win.

21 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Hell, I’d be slightly disappointed if they go 10-6 and their only win is home against the Jets.... they’d have completed the season beating absolutely no one in a cake walk schedule. 

Dallas and Tennessee were quality wins.

22 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Tennessee was a garbage offensive team until they benched Mariota. They are a different team now. 

Dallas is is proving to be an average football team. The Bills haven’t beaten a quality football team. They’ll get two more chances at the very least.

Yea I'd say Tennessee is still a quality win. They are a wide open drop away from beating us. Dallas still with no wins over .500 teams. I'm still happy they played well in prime time though.

13 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Doesn’t one win only clinch it if it’s against the steelers?  A win against patriots or jets puts us at 10 wins, can’t Steelers and Tennessee get to 11 and knock us out?

If Titans get to 11 that means they'd have won the division and knocked Houston out.  This we are in with 1 more win