2019 Playoffs. 1st round

36 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

Given that the Texans and Titans play each other 2 times in the last 3 games, the Bills need one win in their final 3 games to get a playoff spot. 

There isn’t a person on this board who wouldn’t have taken that before week 1. Win, and they’re in. No better place to do it than Pittsburgh. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

This Steelers game today paired with a loss to the ravens is going to really screw our season here. I think our next 2 games are incredibly difficult and I’d be surprised if we win either. Might be in big trouble now

Only need one win in final 3, even if it’s vs Jets. 

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Only need one win in final 3, even if it’s vs Jets. 

That’s not definitely true. Or true at all actually. The Steelers cab still be 11-5 and if the titans and Texans are both 10-6 I’m not sure if we get in over either. That last jets game has been a throw away where people expect it to just be a given but I really hope we don’t need it. You never know what a division game can be like and the Jets would love to ruin our season.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

That’s not definitely true. Or true at all actually. The Steelers cab still be 11-5 and if the titans and Texans are both 10-6 I’m not sure if we get in over either. That last jets game has been a throw away where people expect it to just be a given but I really hope we don’t need it. You never know what a division game can be like and the Jets would love to ruin our season.

Yep, Joe B is wrong and people are running with it

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

It’s now true due to HOU, IND, and OAK all losing today. Bills control own destiny. That wasn’t the case last week and most assumed HOU would beat the Broncos. Bills still have to win, but just one more game gets them in. 

4 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Yep, Joe B is wrong and people are running with it

It’s true according to ESPN playoff machine 

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

It’s now true due to HOU, IND, and OAK all losing today. Bills control own destiny. That wasn’t the case last week and most assumed HOU would beat the Broncos. Bills still have to win, but just one more game gets them in. 

I hope it’s right. I hope we can get in if we go 0-3 because I’m not confident that 1 more win is coming. I could see us winning all 3. I could see us losing all 3. Impossible to get a handle on this team when the offense goes into the lulls that’s it does. The defense is excellent but the offense has way to many dead spots in it. Until it’s run entire through Singletary, we aren’t going to consistently score. Right now it feels like if a team gets 20 on us, it’s to much.

17 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I hope it’s right. I hope we can get in if we go 0-3 because I’m not confident that 1 more win is coming. I could see us winning all 3. I could see us losing all 3. Impossible to get a handle on this team when the offense goes into the lulls that’s it does. The defense is excellent but the offense has way to many dead spots in it. Until it’s run entire through Singletary, we aren’t going to consistently score. Right now it feels like if a team gets 20 on us, it’s to much.

There are scenarios where they can get in at 9-7, but wouldn’t control destiny with that record. They need one more win, I’d be surprised if they can’t at least beat the Jets. 

It seems that as long as the Ravens beat the Browns and the Saints beat the Titans, we would get in at 9-7. Also the Raiders have to lose one more, but they look terrible. So we are in a good position to get in. Obviously going 3-0 is the best! 

Edited by leonbus23

Personally, I’d like to see this.. Buffalo has to win out, Titans win both vs Texans to set this up. I think Buffalo has a better chance at beating Tenn than Hou. Plus, I’d like to see the Pats* actually play a tough playoff schedule for once in 20 years. (Plus, 20 years later we can try to reverse the curse of the Music City Forward Lateral) 

1B8B3250-16AD-4657-8138-37C90ADBF59D.jpeg

Edited by Vod Kanockers

47 minutes ago, Vod Kanockers said:

Personally, I’d like to see this.. Buffalo has to win out, Titans win both vs Texans to set this up. I think Buffalo has a better chance at beating Tenn than Hou. Plus, I’d like to see the Pats* actually play a tough playoff schedule for once in 20 years. (Plus, 20 years later we can try to reverse the curse of the Music City Forward Lateral) 

1B8B3250-16AD-4657-8138-37C90ADBF59D.jpeg

I’d prefer NE lose to Buffalo and one more team to give the Bills the AFCE crown. 

34 minutes ago, arcane said:

Honestly want no part of the Titans, they're white hot. I think we can make Watson miserable and am not remotely scared of Houston's D

Ryan Tannehill.   

white hot.  Ok. 

On 12/4/2019 at 11:02 AM, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I’m so done with this team.

you should really be done now ? 

Ravens    REMAINING OPPONENTS: vs. Jets , at Browns, vs. Steelers 

Putz***   REMAINING OPPONENTS: at Bengals, vs. Bills, vs. Dolphins

Texans    REMAINING OPPONENTSat Titans, at Buccaneers, vs. Titans

Chiefs     REMAINING OPPONENTS: vs. Broncos,  at Bears, vs. Chargers

Buffalo   REMAINING OPPONENTS: at Steelers, at Patriots, vs. Jets

Steelers  REMAINING OPPONENTS: vs. Bills, at Jets, at Ravens 

Tennessee REMAINING OPPONENTS: Houston, New Orleans, Houston. 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

12 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

I’d prefer NE lose to Buffalo and one more team to give the Bills the AFCE crown. 

Ryan Tannehill.   

white hot.  Ok. 

Agreed on AFCE, however, I was trying to remain somewhat realistic.. I don’t see NE* losing to Cin or Mia... ?

22 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Ryan Tannehill.   

white hot.  Ok. 

35, 42, 31, 42 points in their last four weeks. That's 21 touchdowns in 4 games.