2019 Playoffs. 1st round

Worst case and realistic scenario:

Bills - Finish 10-6 with losses to NE, DAL and BAL and winning other 4 games.

Raiders and Indy go 11-5.

Raiders - Wins vs CIN, NYJ, TEN, JAC, LAC, DEN and a loss to KC

Indy - Wins vs JAC, TEN, TB, JAC and two of 3 vs CAR, NO, HOU

or 

CLE wins  out or 5 of 6 vs MIA, PIT, CIN, AZ, BAL, PIT (and Bills lose PIT game too)

or PIT beats Bills and wins 4 of 5 vs. CIN, CLE, AZ, NYJ, BAL

7 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

might.   10 and 6 or better will secure it most definitely 

I would agree. Idk with the tie breaker with Colts or Raiders would be, but Steelers SHOULD be head to head. 

keep winning and it won’t matter. 7-3 for the first time in what feels like my entire adult life and I like it. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I would agree. Idk with the tie breaker with Colts or Raiders would be, but Steelers SHOULD be head to head. 

keep winning and it won’t matter. 7-3 for the first time in what feels like my entire adult life and I like it. 

this is from last Tuesday but with the Steelers Loss I’d say the Raiders have that edge 

AFC tiebreakers:

• Pittsburgh and Oakland are ahead of Indianapolis based on head-to-head sweep (2-0).
  • Pittsburgh is ahead of Oakland based on conference record (4-2 to the Raiders' 3-2).
  • Denver is ahead of Cleveland based on head to head (1-0).
  • Miami is ahead of the N.Y. Jets based on head to head (1-0).

One of the links above has the details of you click the tabs 

On 11/15/2019 at 2:11 AM, ILBillsfan said:

Oakland and Pittsburg have a very favorable schedule the rest of the way I see scenarios where the Bills and Pitt both finish at 10-6 with Pitt winning based on the head to head game.  Oakland it's hard to find losses besides the Chiefs game definitely in play for one of the wildcard spots imo

Actually Oakland and Pittsburgh have to play 4 of their six games ON THE ROAD. 

Oakland plays 4 of the remaining six on the Road:  at Jets (3-7), at Chiefs (6-4), vs. Titans (5-5), vs. Jaguars (4-6), at Chargers (4-6), at Broncos (3-7) With a lot of AFC West Divisional games which are not gimmies.  Other than the Jets game, I don't see any easy games. 

Pittsburgh does have an easier schedule, but have injuries all around them.  at Bengals (0-10), vs. Browns (4-6), at Cardinals (3-7-1), vs. Bills (7-3), at Jets (3-7), at Ravens (8-2)  

injuries  Pittsburgh will find it it difficult to beat the Browns and Ravens (Unless Ravens have the 1st round bye and Home Field wrapped up before that game).  

I think the TItans are going to be the team to watch.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, ganesh said:

Actually Oakland and Pittsburgh have to play 4 of their six games ON THE ROAD. 

Oakland plays 4 of the remaining six on the Road:  at Jets (3-7), at Chiefs (6-4), vs. Titans (5-5), vs. Jaguars (4-6), at Chargers (4-6), at Broncos (3-7) With a lot of AFC West Divisional games which are not gimmies.  Other than the Jets game, I don't see any easy games. 

Pittsburgh does have an easier schedule, but have injuries all around them.  at Bengals (0-10), vs. Browns (4-6), at Cardinals (3-7-1), vs. Bills (7-3), at Jets (3-7), at Ravens (8-2)  

injuries  Pittsburgh will find it it difficult to beat the Browns and Ravens (Unless Ravens have the 1st round bye and Home Field wrapped up before that game).  

I think the TItans are going to be the team to watch.

Easier to say now with the bills up two games on Pitt.  As for Tenn we hold the head to head so that means an extra game up on them.  I do like the fact a lot on the road win for the Bills next week and you keep the pressure on those chasing you

Steelers could very well win out and finish 11-5. their schedule is a joke. 

9-7 won't get you in this season. its 10-6 and even then we might not make it with tiebreakers. that browns game will come back to haunt us. 

Edited by Tesla03

7 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

Steelers could very well win out and finish 11-5. their schedule is a joke. 

9-7 won't get you in this season. its 10-6 and even then we might not make it with tiebreakers. that browns game will come back to haunt us. 

bro chill... 10-6 will get us in and the Steelers aren't winning out with all those injuries

Edited by Do The Reich Thing

59 minutes ago, Bronxbomber21 said:

Who are we rooting for tomorrow KC or Chargers?

I'm personally rooting for the Chargers. I think KC might actually be a wild-card competitor with us. Their schedule is worse than the Raiders. They still have to play the Patriots, the Bears in Chicago, and then 4 division games. They may only finish 9-7 or 10-6 this season.

The Chargers, meanwhile, are playing all of their homes games in front of away crowds and are way too inconsistent to pull off a 4-1 or 5-0 finish.

I'm probably among a very small minority among here who thinks neither the Mahomes Chiefs nor the Watson Texans are automatic playoff teams.

• Like (+1) 3

28 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

bro chill... 10-6 will get us in and the Steelers aren't winning out with all those injuries

lol have you seen their schedule? 

only team I see them losing to is Baltimore. that's why we have to win that game. 

@ Bengals, @ Cardinals, @ Jets, and at home against the Browns team that just beat them will not be easy whatsoever. That is not a cake schedule for a team that is as injured as them and with Rudolph as QB. Every single one of those games will be close. Will not be surprised to see Cinci get their only win of the season against them next week.