2019 Playoffs. 1st round

48 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Frelund has us at 79%! ??

14% Lower than all the rest of the sites 

55 minutes ago, Brian3488 said:

On StubHub tickets are for sale saying the wild card game is at buffalo? Is this true and will the prices go up or down??

only if they end up as a 3rd or 4th seed

1 minute ago, KayAdams said:

Cynthia Frelund, the analytics expert at NFL Network. Looks like a file cabinet fell on her face (don't tell her I said that). You can't miss her. Not as sanguine as we are on the Buffalo Bills. 

ohhhh. Thank you, Ms. Adams!

After reflection I realized my poor guesses. The RED was who I thought I needed to root for 

Denver Houston CBS

Tennessee Oakland CBS
13 hours ago, Big C said:

At this point, if we can beat Baltimore and New England loses to KC, we are starting down a clear path to the #1 seed. The mental makeup of this team is not going to let that slip away. 

Yup.  It would be a great start.   I'm trying to about too much #1 seed talk at this time 

AFC Playoff Picture: Bills rooting interests, Week 14

The Buffalo Bills can actually clinch a playoff spot this week. Bask in it, Buffalo Bills fans. It's rarefied air around these parts. I was in high school the last time the Bills had a playoff spot locked up before the final seconds of the regular season. 

Buffalo Bills (9-3) over Baltimore Ravens (10-2)
Sunday, December 8, 1:00 PM Eastern

One of the biggest games on the NFL schedule this year is relegated to an early afternoon Sunday tilt as the Bills host the Ravens with major playoff implications. The Ravens can clinch a playoff spot and their division this week. Buffalo can clinch a playoff spot this week. These two teams could theoretically be jockeying for home field advantage throughout the playoffs. Lots on the line at New Era Field this week.

Arizona Cardinals over Pittsburgh Steelers (7-5)
Sunday, December 8, 4:25 PM Eastern

Tampa Bay Buccaneers over Indianapolis Colts (6-6)

Tennessee Titans (7-5) over Oakland Raiders (6-6)

Denver Broncos (4-8) over Houston Texans (8-4)

Note: If the Bills, Buccaneers, Titans, and Broncos all win, Buffalo makes the playoffs based on all the pending games between Houston and Tennessee. Buffalo can’t clinch over the Steelers this week.

Kansas City Chiefs (8-4) over New England Patriots (10-2)

If the Bills have any shot of winning the division and hosting a playoff game, they really need the Chiefs to beat the Patriots. 

Cincinnati Bengals (1-11) over Cleveland Browns (5-7)

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I think these next 3 games really show us if the process is working.  We are favored to lose all of them 

The advanced line on the Steelers right now is the Bills at -1 but that could change this weekend.  Baltimore has made the Rams, Patriots, and Texans look horrible within the last month or so.  It's possible their unique offense will give us fits and it'll be a misleading blowout going into the Pittsburgh game.

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

The advanced line on the Steelers right now is the Bills at -1 but that could change this weekend.  Baltimore has made the Rams, Patriots, and Texans look horrible within the last month or so.  It's possible their unique offense will give us fits and it'll be a misleading blowout going into the Pittsburgh game.

FWIW 

The Rams are turning out to be “that” team that got lucky last year. 

The Pats are really a team not to be feared and hopefully KC will beat them Sunday.  

Fearless is how the Bills need to be and not panic into believing the Ravens are unstoppable. 

Yeah I’m a Bills homer and I refuse to fear the Cravens.  

14 minutes ago, Jamie Nails said:

So everything fell out way in the early games. We still want Tennessee here, right? 

I think so, because raiders can run table and block Bills out if both 10-6. I think Bills might want Titans to win out now that HOU dropped an AFC game to Denver today. I know a 3 way tie at 10-6 with TEN and HOU is bad for Buffalo .