2019 Playoffs. 1st round

Up to date playoffs....

for billsto win win the division

they need to win out and have the division outright which means new England needs 2 other loses or win out and have Miami beat NE this buffalo have better division record

for WC..the win next week and only one other team can be 10-6...so pittsburgh needs to lose a game, Tennessee needs to beat oakland.

then with ten and Houston both 8-5 and fo to play twice. Ten needs to sweep to win the division because of  hou will have better division.

if buf, pit, and ten are tied at 10-6. Pittsburgh gets#5 by better conference record thrn pit and ten pit has better common games. Thrn buf vs ten buffalo gets #6 by h2h.

26 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

I think so, because raiders can run table and block Bills out if both 10-6. I think Bills might want Titans to win out now that HOU dropped an AFC game to Denver today. I know a 3 way tie at 10-6 with TEN and HOU is bad for Buffalo .

Not positive that it is.  If Tennessee wins, then 3 of the 4 teams the Bills needed to win this week to clinch will have done so.  (The Bills being the sole holdout of the 4 sadly.)

Unless beating Baltimore was crucial for tie breakers including common opponents, a single Bills win the last 3 weeks should clinch (again, assuming Tennessee holds on and Oakland loses).  Because any win from here on out improves the conference record for the Bills.

By Josh Katz, Kevin Quealy and Rumsey Taylor

Dec. 8, 2019 Updated 4:34 p.m. ET

The Buffalo Bills (9-3) beat the Dallas Cowboys on Thanksgiving Day, raising their chances of making the playoffs to 95 percent from 84 percent. A wild-card berth is very likely, but why not think about winning the division?

Their Week 16 matchup against the division-leading Patriots matters most for that goal.

So far still sitting at 95% and holding the 1 and 2 game buffer on the WC. 

NO NEED TO PANIC!!!!!

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/upshot/buffalo-bills-nfl-playoff-picture.html

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

4 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

It’s been a coin flip and leaning more towards bad than good, but against NE and BAL absolutely awful. 

The only other defense with a DVOA in the top 10 is NYJ, and that was week one. 

Pitt is ranked above Baltimore. We’ve struggled quite a bit against defenses ranked up there. Much worse than a coin flip and leaning to bad. 

2 minutes ago, Mango said:

The only other defense with a DVOA in the top 10 is NYJ, and that was week one. 

Pitt is ranked above Baltimore. We’ve struggled quite a bit against defenses ranked up there. Much worse than a coin flip and leaning to bad. 

Pitt is ranked above but since being 2-2 Bal

has been better. Baltimore has a better defense at present day. 

15 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

So we want Tennessee to win? 

Pretty sure OAK can block out Bills if they run table and Bills are 10-6 with win vs NYJ. So yes , TEN 

Edit : just checked playoff machine . Definitely want TEN to defeat OAK

Edited by Boatdrinks

33 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

So we want Tennessee to win? 

I believe so

Tennessee Titans (7-5) over Oakland Raiders (6-6)

6 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

This Steelers game today paired with a loss to the ravens is going to really screw our season here. I think our next 2 games are incredibly difficult and I’d be surprised if we win either. Might be in big trouble now

95% to make it.   
And a 2 game buffer. 

The Bills have been better on the road than at home.  

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost
  • Like (+1) 1

Pats just lost in an eerily similar fashion. 4th down in the redzone, down 23 to 16, just over a minute left, need a TD to tie it up. Fail to convert. 

Back to back losses, and 21 home winning streak over. 

If Allen and the Bills are going to redeem themselves, they need to go into NE and rise to the occasion.

The Pats are beatable. The division title still up for grabs. The offense crapped the bed tonight, but they have an opportunity to prove this Bills team is more than just a product of an easy schedule. 

Beat the Pats and send Brady limping into the post season (and hopefully into retirement shortly after ?)!

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, JXCOL3 said:

If we win out and NE loses tonight and to BUF, do we win the division? Or do we need NE to also drop a game to MIA 

I think at that point it comes down to division wins, so yeah, losing to Miami would give us three nod.

If not, it comes down to common opponents right? 

We lost to the Eagles, they beat them. We lost to the Browns, they beat them. We both lost to the Ravens, so that's a scratch. 

Even if they lose to the Bengals somehow, they're still up on us there. 

So yeah... losing to the Dolphins looks like the only real way we can take the division aside from them aside from straight up better record.