Old fan that is not computer savvy trying to return to the board

Hi to all of you. I've been a huge Bills fan since @1970 . I grew up in Jamestown NY, went to UB, graduated in 1981. Unfortunately , my job took me to NJ where I've lived since 1991.

I've had the Sunday Ticket since it first started just to watch my team on Sundays.

Exciting times now. I'm a big fan of the coach and his quest to just get a long term system" culture" in place. I know of this after 15 years of coaching high school football down here.

I'm sure i'll get crap about my double spacing and skipping lines while posting. It's ok. I've been a lurker for a long time so I know the drill. The only person I ever replied to is Yolo and that was because he noted that the bills were scouting a kid I coached that went to Lafayette College ( ended up in Canada for a couple of years.

Anyhow, as an old guy that watched film forever to get my QB  ready every week , I can add something maybe to this, ( besides just reading Yolo and agreeing.

thanks

• Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, millstone twnsp nj bills fan said:

Hi to all of you. I've been a huge Bills fan since @1970 . I grew up in Jamestown NY, went to UB, graduated in 1981. Unfortunately , my job took me to NJ where I've lived since 1991.

I've had the Sunday Ticket since it first started just to watch my team on Sundays.

Exciting times now. I'm a big fan of the coach and his quest to just get a long term system" culture" in place. I know of this after 15 years of coaching high school football down here.

I'm sure i'll get crap about my double spacing and skipping lines while posting. It's ok. I've been a lurker for a long time so I know the drill. The only person I ever replied to is Yolo and that was because he noted that the bills were scouting a kid I coached that went to Lafayette College ( ended up in Canada for a couple of years.

Anyhow, as an old guy that watched film forever to get my QB  ready every week , I can add something maybe to this, ( besides just reading Yolo and agreeing.

thanks

If anyone tries to criticize double spacing and line returns tell them to go  :censored: off

You set the hook with bait.  Wheres the meat???  

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, millstone twnsp nj bills fan said:

thanks

Glad to have you. Don’t be a stranger. 

7 minutes ago, millstone twnsp nj bills fan said:

thanks

“Old from Jamestown” implies you sat across from Lucille Ball at William S. Gunner Elementary. 

You’re just on the younger side of elderly.

40 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

If anyone tries to criticize double spacing and line returns tell them to go  :censored: off

You set the hook with bait.  Wheres the meat???  

They don't bite at hooks, duh... Been on the board since 2003 and under 40 posts.

LoL...  Sorry, I bite at hooks!

?☺️

44 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Jersey?? Uggh...feel bad that you haven't been able to make a left turn for 28 years! ?

Or pump their own fuel.

12 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

They don't bite at hooks, duh... Been on the board since 2003 and under 40 posts.

LoL...  Sorry, I bite at hooks!

?☺️

Or pump their own fuel.

Hey...I wouldn't complain about that in the winter...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, millstone twnsp nj bills fan said:

thanks

some say old. I say experienced. Welcome to the board. 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Old? I beg to differ! Welcome sir.

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You’re just on the younger side of elderly.

24 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....we're "seasoned".......:thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

some say old. I say experienced. Welcome to the board. 

Amen, brothers!

44 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

No it's not.

Oh, yes it is...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, freddyjj said:

So welcome to the board OP.  I don't think 58 is elderly.  60 is the new 40.

Coming up on 60 or you already pass it?

Either way, no 60 is not "the new 40"... 40 is 40, 60 is 60... No shame in age, wear it with pride. 

Old aye, I empathize as I have a severe case of being sixty ? 

Go Bills!!!