It sure feels like a Monday after a Bills' W...

eball

...after looking at what happened around the AFC yesterday.  The Bills increased their lead in the AFC wild card race over the Browns, Jags, Chargers, and Titans -- they are now three games up in the loss column over all four.  The Colts and Raiders are only a game back but I'm still not "buying" the Raiders as a winning team, and we'll see what they look like the next two weeks @GB and @Houston.  The Colts are talented and well coached, and have a big game hosting Houston next week.  I realize Brissett has arguably better numbers than Josh Allen but for some reason I'm still not sold on the former as a guy who will lead a team to the playoffs.  I certainly could be wrong.

In any event, the standings certainly shifted in the Bills' favor with yesterday's results.  And no, I'm not giving up on winning the East, either.  The Pats*** do not look invincible -- at all.

Edited by eball
  • Like (+1) 15
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

The Raiders are the Raiders...I don't buy them.  Bills have the easiest remaining schedule in the NFL, one that could put them at 12 wins, and one that I would have a hard time seeing them with less than 10 wins based on the way they have played and the way their opponents have played.  

• Like (+1) 1

Philly is looking meh, the Cowboys are entering Suck-ville and NE is there for the taking.

I hope the bye has been put to good use and JA comes out with more patience and command of the O. Add that to Singletary and possibly Foster and we are poised to start making some real hay.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Philly is looking meh, the Cowboys are entering Suck-ville and NE is there for the taking.

I hope the bye has been put to good use and JA comes out with more patience and command of the O. Add that to Singletary and possibly Foster and we are poised to start making some real hay.

The fact that Josh stayed in town for the bye..... He's been working. Let's hope it shows 

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, eball said:

...after looking at what happened around the AFC yesterday.  The Bills increased their lead in the AFC wild card race over the Browns, Jags, Chargers, and Titans -- they are now three games up in the loss column over all four.  The Colts and Raiders are only a game back but I'm still not "buying" the Raiders as a winning team, and we'll see what they look like the next two weeks @GB and @Houston.  The Colts are talented and well coached, and have a big game hosting Houston next week.  I realize Brissett has arguably better numbers than Josh Allen but for some reason I'm still not sold on the former as a guy who will lead a team to the playoffs.  I certainly could be wrong.

In any event, the standings certainly shifted in the Bills' favor with yesterday's results.  And no, I'm not giving up on winning the East, either.  The Pats*** do not look invincible -- at all.

While True ....  They currently have the #1 WC spot and they need to keep it that way

I'm not worried about the  Overrated Browns and the 11 INT Baker, or the JAGS with a rookie 6th rounder, The fast fading Chargers, and Titans who just benched Mariota for Tannehill 

42 minutes ago, eball said:

Neither do we, good teams find a way to win.  I think it will be up to us to give them an L.

6 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

The Jets are sneaking up fast...

Image result for crawling funny gif

I can’t wait to see  Steven A Smith and his cowboy hat ? BLASTING the cowgirls!!!

And Skip Baseless might take today off !!! 

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Things feel beautifully yesterday with the exception of Balt > Cinci. 

It’s HARD not to find a playoff birth for this team, even at 10-6, which I think is a conservative estimate at this point 

Is it too early to track the playoff seeding??? 

I had the Raiders at 8-8 in my pre-season forecast and that still feels about where they will end up. They will be in the running a fair way I think but not sure they eventually make it.

Regardless, the Bills are going to win 10 or 11 games. This is not going to be a year where a 10 or 11 win team misses out like the famous Patriots Matt Cassel year. If the Bills win double digits and avoiding major injuries (particularly to Josh) they will and frankly I don't care who the 6 seed is. I think it likely comes down to the Colts, the Raiders or the Chargers though (who I know are 2-4 but who still have the talent to go an win 7 or 8 in a row which frankly the Jags, Browns and Titans don't).

47 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

While True ....  They currently have the #1 WC spot and they need to keep it that way

I'm not worried about the  Overrated Browns and the 11 INT Baker, or the JAGS with a rookie 6th rounder, The fast fading Chargers, and Titans who just benched Mariota for Tannehill 

Those browns are wishing they still had tyrod.  :)

Btw.  Going to keep reiterating this.   Not just AFC wide open but entire NFL.   All in this year should be Beanes mission.