Pancho Billa Simpsons cameo (sort of)

3 hours ago, NoSaint said:

it was a happy post enjoying Pancho getting a cool recognition and you made it about your back and forth with specific posters. 

I’ll suggest just enjoy the happy moment and save your battles for elsewhere but you do you I guess and if you want to hit pancho threads as call out opportunities I won’t comment on it further

Got to agree here. Sthustle kind of making everything PB about himself. Not a good look. 

3 hours ago, NoSaint said:

it was a happy post enjoying Pancho getting a cool recognition and you made it about your back and forth with specific posters. 

I’ll suggest just enjoy the happy moment and save your battles for elsewhere but you do you I guess and if you want to hit pancho threads as call out opportunities I won’t comment on it further

I mean if someone had actually said anything about it I'd get giving them ***** but literally every post before his was saying how awesome this was.

Edited by Warcodered

16 hours ago, StHustle said:

Force him as a divisive issue? I'm talking to specific people. If you fit in that category than your opinion on my post is meaningless to me. I was disgusted by how many fellow fans seemed to resent the attention my boy Pancho got. People can have their own opinions but this is a message board and Im sharing mine. Just like they can tell me they disagree with my opinion, I can say I disagree with theirs. To say it's "embarrassing" makes you come off as the "I got a stick up my butt" type of person but hey to each his own.

Again buddy, I saw some people who resented the Pancho attention.. but most just thought he is a fan like all us and didn't think he needed special propping up

And there is really nothing wrong with the latter. The Bills fan base is made up of millions of fans and lots of them are super passionate

Edited by Buffalo716