Sunday Night Game: Steelers at Chargers NBC

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

Rivers arm looks really weak these days. Not that it was ever the strongest, but man, speaking of ducks. 

He has the Fitz throwing motion now. I don’t seem to remember him throwing like that in years past.

I don't know if the Steelers should be worried this Chargers offense is so ***** slow.

That hit on Sutton seems ridiculous.

Yeah can't allow the Steelers get into FG range probably should of thought of that with the onside kick.

Edited by Warcodered

2 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Jesus. Fire Lynn now. 

Makes the wrong decision to not use timeouts while on defense. Then doesn't kick deep. The only way to tie is to get a TD on three striaght stops using all three timeouts.  He just wasted 40 or 50 yards of field position. 

Awful

Lynn's decision ultimately resulted in his team having to go 98 yards in 1:03.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Lynn's decision ultimately resulted in his team having to go 98 yards in 1:03.  

Yup. 

If he kicks it out of the endzone no clock is burned.  A three and out using all three timeouts is the only way to get the ball back. 

Instead of 99 yards it might have been 60 yards with 1:05 left

Awful

9 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

What terrific game management by the Chargers ? what a sense of urgency they had? and such a great game plan of just ***** heaving with what time they had left.?

rivers is a smart guy. I am confused why he thought he needed to get chunk yardage right off the bat. He could have dinked and dunked 30-40 yards easy, and still had like 30-40 seconds on the clock, depending on out of bounds. Very weird.

1 minute ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

rivers is a smart guy. I am confused why he thought he needed to get chunk yardage right off the bat. He could have dinked and dunked 30-40 yards easy, and still had like 30-40 seconds on the clock, depending on out of bounds. Very weird.

I'm not sure watching him on that last TD when they were in the redzone he looked exasperated with how long it was taking them to line up. They wasted so much time on that drive.

Chargers have been brutal this year...same story it seems every year...tons of talent but always figure out ways to lose close games or lose games they should win...

Starting out behind 17-0 and 24-0 the past 2 weeks before making a game of it doesn't help either. With the Browns and Rams one of the most disappointing teams in the league right now.

• Like (+1) 1