Sunday Night Game: Steelers at Chargers NBC

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I was there when it was on it’s last legs and the soccer stadium is actually nicer though much smaller. Field sucks though. A piece of the ceiling at the Q actually hit me in the head 

It probably heard you talking crap about it ?

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, dous21 said:

Our wins look mighty worrying so far

Jets, Giants, Bengals, Titans, all some of the worst teams in the league. yeah the Jets won today but they are still horrible. We have no idea how good this team is right now. The next 4 games are must wins. 3 terrible teams and Eagles at home we should win if this team is for real. 

Allen needs to get his ***** together on this run. Darnold came in today and threw for 300+ 2 TD's

Now wins are worrying ? Four wins and a hard fought loss to the SB champs. News flash: a lot of teams in the NFL are bad, so how many good teams will they face ? I’m pretty sure the Bills can still be “ for real” if they don’t go 8-1.  Who cares if Darnold  passed for 2 TDs and 300, but the Jets barely eked out a 2 point win ? Allen has won by more points with less yards. Doesn’t mean a thing. 

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Now wins are worrying ? Four wins and a hard fought loss to the SB champs. News flash: a lot of teams in the NFL are bad, so how many good teams will they face ? I’m pretty sure the Bills can still be “ for real” if they don’t go 8-1.  Who cares if Darnold  passed for 2 TDs and 300, but the Jets barely eked out a 2 point win ? Allen has won by more points with less yards. Doesn’t mean a thing. 

If only we had some more reassuring stat filled losses. ?‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Opposite end zone.

I was in the San Diego bills backer club back then and Steve Christie showed up Saturday nite.

Edited by Helpmenow
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Anthony Lynn kicking a FG down 24 in the 4th quarter, lol...

Kind of like what Tomlin did in the 4th quarter when he was getting blanked by the Pats.  I guess 24-3 looks better than 24-0, but doesn't change how bad you sucked during the game.

• Like (+1) 1