Sunday Night Game: Steelers at Chargers NBC

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

In all seriousness, even if Big Ben were playing, what was the NFL thinking scheduling this game for Sunday Night Football at the most embarrassing venue in the league? Head scratcher.

Yeah, remember its LA. Different rules apply there. They NEEDED a franchise. Now they have TWO and san Diego has none and Oakland soon to have none. A detriment to the league

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

NFL hated it. It was falling apart but wish it could have worked out for them to stay. 

I love the shittiness of the Oakland stadium but maybe that's just me. New stadiums often have a stale feel, even if only on TV

Edited by london_bills

Our wins look mighty worrying so far

Jets, Giants, Bengals, Titans, all some of the worst teams in the league. yeah the Jets won today but they are still horrible. We have no idea how good this team is right now. The next 4 games are must wins. 3 terrible teams and Eagles at home we should win if this team is for real. 

Allen needs to get his ***** together on this run. Darnold came in today and threw for 300+ 2 TD's

Edited by dous21
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, dous21 said:

Jets, Giants, Bengals, Titans, all some of the worst teams in the league. yeah the Jets won today but they are still horrible. We have no idea how good this team is right now. 

Our defense is elite, and we would have beat the Pats if Josh doesn't get hurt. We are better than you think

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dous21 said:

Jets, Giants, Bengals, Titans, all some of the worst teams in the league. yeah the Jets won today but they are still horrible. We have no idea how good this team is right now. The next 4 games are must wins. 3 terrible teams and Eagles at home we should win 

Dallas, ravens, eagles games are tests

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
3 minutes ago, dous21 said:

Jets, Giants, Bengals, Titans, all some of the worst teams in the league. yeah the Jets won today but they are still horrible. We have no idea how good this team is right now. 

Good God man.  There is a pretty good chance we come out of next week with a two game lead for the 1st wild card spot.  Your concern is a bit unwarranted.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

1 minute ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Good God man.  There is a pretty good chance we come out of next week with a two game lead for the 1st wild card spot.  You concern is a bit unwarranted.

like I said. we win the next 4 games we are solid. and btw a "two game lead for 1st wild card spot" in October means absolutely nothing. It's 16 game season. 

Edited by dous21

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

I was there for a Bills game in 2001.  It was very bland, more so than New Era.

I'm sure it deteriorated a lot since then.

I was there too. Not sure who uses the place anymore. Maybe SD St.

It’s gotta suck being a charger player basically playing all home games with a ton of visitors there

Just now, Helpmenow said:

I was there too. Not sure who uses the place anymore. Maybe SD St.

I was there with the Colorado Bills Backers but the place (and city) was filled with Bills fans.

It was a great long weekend!  Except for Flutie winning the game for the Chargers at the end.  LOL

6 minutes ago, Helpmenow said:

Place was a hole. Local sports guys said it was a dump

I was there when it was on it’s last legs and the soccer stadium is actually nicer though much smaller. Field sucks though. A piece of the ceiling at the Q actually hit me in the head 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I was there with the Colorado Bills Backers but the place (and city) was filled with Bills fans.

It was a great long weekend!  Except for Flutie winning the game for the Chargers at the end.  LOL

I sat near the scoreboard