Week 7: Dolphins at Bills (-17)

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Good lord. Chiefs going nowhere fast with that “defense”. Yes, I know, you can survive without a defense. But you have to make a stop in the playoffs eventually. 

True. I’d also rather be tasked with improving the Bills offensive scoring this season than with fixing the Chiefs defense. The Bills have moved the ball but snuffed out their own drives with turnovers and mistakes. Where do you start with that Chiefs D? 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

I won’t get my hopes up but Kroft could be a big piece if he can stay healthy.  

Kroft/Knox provides us a really talented 2 TE set. 

I think he really opens up the offense.  Imo Knox has separated from the other TEs.  Kroft is an all around pretty good Te.  The formations with Kroft and Knox would put pressure on defensive personnel.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Interesting.  This stat seems to coincides closely with a list of the best defenses in the league (and the worst).  That Falcon stat ?

Edited by mannc

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I think that's clear.  What's unclear is if we're comparing a lousy McDonald's burger to a middling Burger King burger or a Five Guys burger (or possibly an Allen Burger Venture burger if we get lucky).  Lunch time.

Just dont bother with a Wagyu burger. That makes that beef special is the high fat content and you can just get that from grinding in fat cap so you are massively overpaying for something ordinary.

Or, as I like to call it the Brock Osweiler.

5 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Just dont bother with a Wagyu burger. That makes that beef special is the high fat content and you can just get that from grinding in fat cap so you are massively overpaying for something ordinary.

Or, as I like to call it the Brock Osweiler.

Would Fitz be the Impossible Whopper?