Week 7: Dolphins at Bills (-17)

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

So with Kroft practicing in full and trending towards playing, should we expect the lower body injury set back tomorrow or Friday? 

No and I expect they will dress Kroft in place of Sweeney and give him 2nd string snaps behind Knox.

I'm looking forward to see how he fits in.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I don't think Fitz is just blowing smoke up our butts here.  Belichick said a similar thing and I suspect that there is a growing sense among players & coaches that something is being lost in these Taj Mahal  football palaces that resemble super malls more then stadiums.  New Era field is one of only a few NFL stadiums on any given Sunday that has that college football vibe going on. 

If you saw the most recent new stadium thread (moved to OTW), it's clear many fans prefer to have the sterile experience (pregame and game).  I think that's crazy.

44 minutes ago, The Dean said:

If you saw the most recent new stadium thread (moved to OTW), it's clear many fans prefer to have the sterile experience (pregame and game).  I think that's crazy.

You don't have to be freezing and sopping wet to be into a game. Tailgating and Bills football will evolve but never die out. Indoors or out, in OP or downtown.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

You don't have to be freezing and sopping wet to be into a game. Tailgating and Bills football will evolve but never die out. Indoors or out, in OP or downtown.

You think there will be real tailgating downtown? 

And I suppose all the stadiums in Florida should be enclosed and air conditioned. It's hot as ##$% here. It's murder sitting outside at a game. Still the fans (real fans, tough fans) tough it out. I just can't take artificial atmosphere's for watching an outdoor sporting event. 

Edited by The Dean

1 minute ago, The Dean said:

You think there will be real tailgating downtown? 

I do because the stadium isn't going to be right downtown. It will likely be between the Cobblestone district and Larkinville. Lots of parking lots spread across the area. It won't be like it is now but a good chunk of people will take their tailgating indoors to the dozens of bars and restaurants nearby. Personally I'd probably do that. Gene McCarthy's one week, Belt Line the next, Swannie House after, and so on. But the red Pinto will find it's spot and the tradition will live on.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I do because the stadium isn't going to be right downtown. It will likely be between the Cobblestone district and Larkinville. Lots of parking lots spread across the area. It won't be like it is now but a good chunk of people will take their tailgating indoors to the dozens of bars and restaurants nearby. Personally I'd probably do that. Gene McCarthy's one week, Belt Line the next, Swannie House after, and so on. But the red Pinto will find it's spot and the tradition will live on.

I love the Swannie House, but it isn't something I want to do before a game. Maybe afterward though. 

11 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I would imagine something along the lines of

[speaking jive]

Yet, still more eloquent than Lester Hayes (who was an AWESOME CB).