Week 7: Dolphins at Bills (-17)

YoloinOhio

58 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Politics completely aside, you have to be impressed with how Bush handled that and how amused he looks. 

I was just thinking the same.

Edited by Juice_32

45 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Probably slightly hopeful nothing else was coming off the body... Also, not that he should have been, but I've always been amazed that the Secret Service didn't just shoot this guy as soon as he started the first throw... Kinda crazy to think about how much time he had to get two shots at it. :P

My favorite part is when the two tiny guys in suits come through the door behind the podium to save the day!

29 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

dang... I had a feeling brown was gonna have a good one this sunday. he's due.

Yeah as soon as I put him in my fantasy lineup, this happens.  My bad.

1 hour ago, CNY315 said:

You generally only see Baldy break down good play. Says something that he felt compelled to break down how bad they are

Ed Oliver watching this like: 

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

My favorite part is when the two tiny guys in suits come through the door behind the podium to save the day!

I'm 33% certain those two dudes are brothers... 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don't think Fitz is just blowing smoke up our butts here.  Belichick said a similar thing and I suspect that there is a growing sense among players & coaches that something is being lost in these Taj Mahal  football palaces that resemble super malls more then stadiums.  New Era field is one of only a few NFL stadiums on any given Sunday that has that college football vibe going on. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Politics completely aside, you have to be impressed with how Bush handled that and how amused he looks. 

Bush always had that glazed over smirky expression. Had the same look when they told him the first plane hit. That's his default expression. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I don't think Fitz is just blowing smoke up our butts here.  Belichick said a similar thing and I suspect that there is a growing sense among players & coaches that something is being lost in these Taj Mahal  football palaces that resemble super malls more then stadiums.  New Era field is one of only a few NFL stadiums on any given Sunday that has that college football vibe going on. 

We live and breathe football here in buffalo.

a quick story for you all...

A good friend of mine that I grew up with is a Vikings fan. He wears the purple and yellow, he follows the team, and swears he is true fan. Yet, this is his 4th year with season tickets to the Bills. His friends are so deeply entrenched into the red and blue that he has no other option but to partake and has for years, week after week, wearing Bills jerseys and celebrating in our victories and wallowing in our defeats. 

I was talking to him a few weeks ago, as I always bust his chops that he is a bigger Bills fan than Vikings, to which he denies. I told him, “you’ve seen more bills games in person this year than Vikings games on tv”...

...he just smiled and said, “nobody circles the wagons, baby!”

There is no experience quite like it. And I don’t just mean going to the game. It is our heart beat, a pulse that connects us all. Neighbors, friends and strangers can all back it, because at the end of the day it’s our city and our community and we take pride in it! 

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

We live and breathe football here in buffalo.

a quick story for you all...

A good friend of mine that I grew up with is a Vikings fan. He wears the purple and yellow, he follows the team, and swears he is true fan. Yet, this is his 4th year with season tickets to the Bills. His friends are so deeply entrenched into the red and blue that he has no other option but to partake and has for years, week after week, wearing Bills jerseys and celebrating in our victories and wallowing in our defeats. 

I was talking to him a few weeks ago, as I always bust his chops that he is a bigger Bills fan than Vikings, to which he denies. I told him, “you’ve seen more bills games in person this year than Vikings games on tv”...

...he just smiled and said, “nobody circles the wagons, baby!”

There is no experience quite like it. And I don’t just mean going to the game. It is our heart beat, a pulse that connects us all. Neighbors, friends and strangers can all back it, because at the end of the day it’s our city and our community and we take pride in it! 

Its also transcendent- been out of the area most of my life and it still feels like home.