Week 7: Dolphins at Bills (-17)

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

although I love the point spread, I just don't understand it, seeing how we only average 16 ppg.  I guess it's finally time to put up 40 this game.

Isn't it obvious? The Dolphins are going to score minus one.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Fitz to start Sunday. Guess Rosen will have to exact his revenge in a few week

smart move by Miami.  Rosen would be at a severe disadvantage in this environment.  At least Fitz can read a defense and has played on this field.  I’ll still be disappointed if the Bills don’t win by 3 TD’s

13 minutes ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

although I love the point spread, I just don't understand it, seeing how we only average 16 ppg.  I guess it's finally time to put up 40 this game.

Either our ability to move the ball and score TD's in the red zone are an outlier or PPG is.

I think most expect our PPG to move more towards our ability to move the ball and be strong in the red zone. 

Mistakes are holding us back.  The ability is there.  Moving the ball and red zone efficiency hasn't looked flukey at all.

We also get a lot of skill position talent back this week.

16 hours ago, The Dean said:

"What male play-by-play announcers have voices you simply can't stand?"

Rick Jeanneret...

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

This just seems dumb they've got to figure out if they think Rosen has "it" or have they already determined that?

As a Rosen doubter, even I'll admit nothing can be gleaned from watching him take the beating he'll get behind that OL. They need someone more mobile with veteran awareness right now. Getting him killed is the worst way to judge him, IMO.

32 minutes ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

Have to entice bettors to put $$ down on Miami. They’re 0-5, so that = big spread. 

57 minutes ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

I don't think it's that strange the Dolphins have a 8.4ppg and are playing one of the best defenses in the league this week and the bills are playing one of the worst defenses in the league. I wouldn't say it's easy but that's kind of the idea to put the line where it's hard to say they will hard to say they won't.