Week 7: Dolphins at Bills (-17)

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Sorry if I missed it but any news on Singletary playing?

Nothing official that I have seen. Thought he was essentially good to go for Tennessee and was held out due to the weather so I gotta think he is playing unless something happens during the week. 

11 hours ago, The Dean said:

Many stay too long. Others start to over-rely on a catchphrase that gained them some popularity---especially if they can sponsor said catchphrase. 

As to passion...I bring enough passion to the game. Passion tends to lead to perceived bias (which is fine for home team announcers). Give me cold, efficient competence any day of the week. Mostly give me the info and stay the hell out of the way of my enjoyment. I really don't need you telling stories during the play. And they are looking to see if he bobbled the ball, not if his feet were in bounds, you bozos. Pay the Fuc# attention instead of babbling you fuc#tards!  Harrumph! 

Woah! Did I just go off there?

You may have gone off. ?. I like the middle ground between Buck and Murph. Granted, I grew up with Al Michaels being the guy, and tend to gravitate towards that. It’s really voice inflection. However, I do think Buck might be a lot better if partnered with someone (anyone?) other than Aikman. That and Buck is a bit more lively when announcing MLB games. JMO?‍♂️

My biggest gripe though is the failure of broadcasts to replay what announcers are talking about now. Years ago they did a much better job of that... perhaps the broadcast teams are waiting on referees to replay??? IDK. Just seems like outside of Sunday and Monday night that part of the broadcast is lacking. 

14 minutes ago, Philo said:

Nothing official that I have seen. Thought he was essentially good to go for Tennessee and was held out due to the weather so I gotta think he is playing unless something happens during the week. 

Full practice is a great sign. 

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

This just seems dumb they've got to figure out if they think Rosen has "it" or have they already determined that?

I get the need to expose Rosen to as many learning opportunities as possible, but I can understand why they’d sit him this week against this defense and in this hostile environment at this stage. There’s a fine line between development and ruination. 

• Like (+1) 2