Week 7: Dolphins at Bills (-17)

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Any opponent!

THIS! 

This is indeed a game we should win. Those are the games that hurt the most to lose.  Take care of business! I trust this crew more than recent regimes to keep their eye on the ball and get it done, but it’s not over until it’s over. Every week. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Augie said:

THIS! 

This is indeed a game we should win. Those are the games that hurt the most to lose.  Take care of business! I trust this crew more than recent regimes to keep their eye on the ball and get it done, but it’s not over until it’s over. Every week. 

Yes. The Bills proved this against the Titans. Not long ago, a loss to the Pats would have triggered an implosion. Yes the Bills should win against Miami, but stay humble and just do their jobs.

Edited by Rocket94
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

What a dilemma... having to prepare for Dumb and Dumber. 

I wish I had gone to Harvard and made almost $60 mil while still in my 30’s. He probably had a little better SAT score than I did. Heck, Rosen went to UCLA and has $17mil guaranteed. Even a backup QB in the NFL is a sweet gig! They’ve got it figured out better than I do! 

They may not be Pro Bowlers this year, but I won’t treat them like chopped liver. Do that and Good Fitz will show up and show you why he got those contracts! It’s the NFL, I’ll respect that they can play the game. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

In this scenario, someone is bound to say they overlooked them, even if they didn’t in reality 

They can say it, I just doubt it will be true. The team has shown zero signs of taking any team less than 100% serious. They say that they approach each week to go 1-0. I guess that could change but as of now it would seem very much out of character.

4 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

I think this team knows better to overlook another team. 

It’s not like they are blowing teams out. And this isn’t college. Truthfully on any given week a “bad” team can beat a “good” team unless it’s Pats who sold their souls etc

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They can say it, I just doubt it will be true. The team has shown zero signs of taking any team less than 100% serious. They say that they approach each week to go 1-0. I guess that could change but as of now it would seem very much out of character.

It’s not like they are blowing teams out. And this isn’t college. Truthfully on any given week a “bad” team can beat a “good” team unless it’s Pats who sold their souls etc

I know. Even though the Bills haven't exactly blown anyone out, they have found themselves in some real battles already that required them to come back. I believe that they are learning to appreciate the delicate balance of winning and losing. When they say they approach each week to go 1-0...I have to believe them.

Edited by Rocket94