Week 7: Dolphins at Bills (-17)

YoloinOhio

24 minutes ago, Augie said:

They say they will start Rosen. I hope he gets to finish as well. It sounds like they saw “Good Fitz” yesterday, and while that can be entertaining (amusing even!) I’d rather just beat up on Rosen all day. 

Ideally we get a couple of defensive scores and let the offense coast. Save the good plays for the Eagles, Browns, Ravens, Cowboys, and of course the Pats.

20 minutes ago, Dan said:

We just need a win.  All this talk of blowing them out and scoring big is just talk.   A couple points to consider... We will play them again.  Why show them the entire playbook?  If you get a decent lead, why show any up coming team more than they need to see?  Just win.  Play solid and focused. Clean up the mistakes.  Stay healthy.  

For the first time in a really, really long time, the Bills are in a game that they just ..should.. win.   Don't lose focus, take care of business and just win. The we all get to move on to the next game.   That's all we need to be worried about.   That... And someone just beat the damn cheater team!

^^^This--although I would like to add, that it would also be a nice change of pace (while we're running through our wish lists) to have a blowout win over an opponent that's never in doubt from the national anthem until the final peanuts vendor has left the building...something like a margin of 14-17 points that the Fins are never able to overcome, with "Right" Josh running for his non-mobile life on obvious passing only situations, chased by the likes of Hughes and Oliver into an embarrassing return to Cardinals 2018 form! It's just too nerve-wracking to sit through all these 4th quarter fireworks (although of course it's great to have confidence that our QB can actually do something with the rock late in games) :)

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12

34 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Did you see any of the game yesterday? Rosen looked like a juco QB. As bad as Miami is, he’s part of the problem not the solution 

I’m sure he is.  If he was in KC, he wouldn’t look nearly as bad.  Just saying 

26 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Allen was on a team that had to overhaul 4 out of 5 OL positions and had Zay Jones & Robert Foster as its best WR’s.  A guy we just traded for a 5th and another guy who is now our #4 WR when he gets healthy. 

I think its safe to say he didn’t have much to work with either. 

We had (have) a defense.  Having a good defense allows you to call a normal game.  When you’re down 21 and have to throw every play, the playcalling changes the dynamic of the defense you’re playing against 

Allen didn’t throw the ball very well last year. He ran very well.  

like I’ve said before, I think allen is better. I’m very happy he’s our QB.  He would be worse than he is now if he had been in Arizona and Miami.  That has been my point.  While Rosen may suck, he hasn’t had much of a fighting chance.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

^^^This--although I would like to add, that it would also be a nice change of pace (while we're running through our wish lists) to have a blowout win over an opponent that's never in doubt from the national anthem until the final peanuts vendor has left the building...something like a margin of 14-17 points that the Fins are never able to overcome, with "Right" Josh running for his non-mobile life on obvious passing only situations, chased by the likes of Hughes and Oliver into an embarrassing return to Cardinals 2018 form! It's just too nerve-wracking to sit through all these 4th quarter fireworks (although of course it's great to have confidence that our QB can actually do something with the rock late in games) :)

Completely agree.. I would love nothing more than to watch, relaxed in the 4th quarter as we're up by a couple of scores and stiffling the Dolphins all day.   But, I'm just as good with a 14-3 win as I am a 30-7 win.  Hopefully, a couple of the injured guys... Kroft and Singletary.. can get in the game and shake the rust off without really needing to do too much, as well.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

I was also one of them.  

but can you imagine if Allen was QBing the cardinals teams last season or this seasons fins?  

I’m happy we have allen. I believe he has a much higher ceiling.  He fits the city.  He plays the role of face of the city and franchise.  Love me some Josh Allen.

that being said, Rosen has been given the keys to 2 different cars, each with no engine.  I don’t think there’s ever been a QB so set up to fail.  

Allen wasn't given keys to a car with much of an engine in it either.  There have certainly been improvements made this season but I don't know that the Bills offense is much more than a 5 year old, reliable, car one would give their college kid to drive.

1 hour ago, Putin said:

I don’t see Dolphins scoring 16 point on our defense,  unless the game is out of reach and all the starters are out 

the 16 yesterday was 10 points higher than their season average.  

Washington isn't that good of a team.   

Buffalo Bills will Crush them 

WinIt_MyLittleBuffalo.jpg

632_550x550_Front_Color-White.jpg?Size=S

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

the 16 yesterday was 10 points higher than their season average.  

Washington isn't that good of a team.   

Buffalo Bills will Crush them 

WinIt_MyLittleBuffalo.jpg

We have to destroy them  !!!!! 

I know our defense will punish them , I just want to see our offense clicking on all cylinders !!!!!

Gooo Bills !!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Allen wasn't given keys to a car with much of an engine in it either.  There have certainly been improvements made this season but I don't know that the Bills offense is much more than a 5 year old, reliable, car one would give their college kid to drive.

He had a solid D.  The offense sucked.  The offense doesn’t suck this year.  Rosens entire teams were TERRIBLE both years.  You can’t say that for allen.  Yes, the offensive cupboard was bare last season.  So were his passing results.  He pretty much stunk as a passer last season.  His running ability was everything to his production.  

Edit:  there’s 1 reason the Bills o/u wins was 7ish.  The unpredictable Josh Allen.  Everyone knew our D was legit and only got better with another year of experience and adding Ed Oliver.  Yet our win total was predicted to be very low.

Edited by NewEra

7 minutes ago, NewEra said:

He had a solid D.  The offense sucked.  The offense doesn’t suck this year.  Rosens entire teams were TERRIBLE both years.  You can’t say that for allen.  Yes, the offensive cupboard was bare last season.  So were his passing results.  He pretty much stunk as a passer last season.  His running ability was everything to his production.  

Edit:  there’s 1 reason the Bills o/u wins was 7ish.  The unpredictable Josh Allen.  Everyone knew our D was legit and only got better with another year of experience and adding Ed Oliver.  Yet our win total was predicted to be very low.

The o/u on wins this year was just stupid Allen was the starter for all but 1 of the wins last year the team had clearly made some significant effort to improve the offense and the schedule was weak as hell.

4 minutes ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

The Bill's win but I would take the Dolphins with the points.

So what are you saying ? That this will be a 

Bills -14  fish -0  ? Because I don’t see where the points for the fish will come from , if we don’t turn the ball over & our ST don’t screw up , I can’t imagine dolphins being able to sustain a single 75 yard drive ,