Week 7: Dolphins at Bills (-17)

YoloinOhio

wanna see Daboll put up a good game plan to help Josh put up points early. 21 points by halftime. this offense needs to get rolling quick. 

and please let the run game thrive. really hope our RB's are 100%

Edited by dous21

13 hours ago, CLTbills said:

Or Fitz going all Fitz-magic on us.....

Haha, just kidding. Bills by 25.

I could see the Bills playing it very close to the vest. Why show anything to the better teams we will be playing? Especially with Singletary back.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Cygnus99 said:

Got to take Miami Seriously , these are trap games !! I think the Bills know it and they will not take this game as an easy game . I still think we will win but we got to be super prepared . Any team can win against any team at any giving Sunday 

Bills 21 Dolphins 16 is what I see 

I don’t see Dolphins scoring 16 point on our defense,  unless the game is out of reach and all the starters are out 

11 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I could see the Bills playing it very close to the vest. Why show anything to the better teams we will be playing? Especially with Singletary back.

Been saying this all week. Vanilla Vanilla Vanilla.

Allen's 1st 300 yd game will have to wait one week.

I would hope we can win this game going vanilla. 

Get Singletary a couple carries just to ease him back in, but save him for Philly. 

Just pound the rock with Gore like we've been doing and hopefully get some deep shots in the passing game to build Allen's confidence and get it on film as an aspect teams have to respect.

Edited by SCBills
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

...and I was one of them initially :doh:

I was also one of them.  

but can you imagine if Allen was QBing the cardinals teams last season or this seasons fins?  

I’m happy we have allen. I believe he has a much higher ceiling.  He fits the city.  He plays the role of face of the city and franchise.  Love me some Josh Allen.

that being said, Rosen has been given the keys to 2 different cars, each with no engine.  I don’t think there’s ever been a QB so set up to fail.  

11 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I was also one of them.  

but can you imagine if Allen was QBing the cardinals teams last season or this seasons fins?  

I’m happy we have allen. I believe he has a much higher ceiling.  He fits the city.  He plays the role of face of the city and franchise.  Love me some Josh Allen.

that being said, Rosen has been given the keys to 2 different cars, each with no engine.  I don’t think there’s ever been a QB so set up to fail.  

I mean I agree Rosen has had two ***** situations but I do think Allen would of done better in both situations if for no other reason than Allen's skill set, scrambling/running, would just fit better.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I was also one of them.  

Beyond just the situations, I think it's more concerning that two different organizations have been so quick to move on (assuming that is what the phins are planning, as well).

Just now, SWATeam said:

Beyond just the situations, I think it's more concerning that two different organizations have been so quick to move on (assuming that is what the phins are planning, as well).

I hear ya.  Makes sense

It seems as if the phins moved on before he even stepped on the practice field.  

Arizona, new coach, new system, different philosophy.  None of which meshed with Rosens talents. 

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I hear ya.  Makes sense

It seems as if the phins moved on before he even stepped on the practice field.  

Arizona, new coach, new system, different philosophy.  None of which meshed with Rosens talents. 

Did you see any of the game yesterday? Rosen looked like a juco QB. As bad as Miami is, he’s part of the problem not the solution 

They say they will start Rosen. I hope he gets to finish as well. It sounds like they saw “Good Fitz” yesterday, and while that can be entertaining (amusing even!) I’d rather just beat up on Rosen all day. 

23 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I was also one of them.  

Allen was on a team that had to overhaul 4 out of 5 OL positions and had Zay Jones & Robert Foster as its best WR’s.  A guy we just traded for a 5th and another guy who is now our #4 WR when he gets healthy. 

I think its safe to say he didn’t have much to work with either. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Allen was on a team that had to overhaul 4 out of 5 OL positions and had Zay Jones & Robert Foster as its best WR’s.  A guy we just traded for a 5th and another guy who is now our #4 WR when he gets healthy. 

I think its safe to say he didn’t have much to work with either. 

Well said.

We just need a win.  All this talk of blowing them out and scoring big is just talk.   A couple points to consider... We will play them again.  Why show them the entire playbook?  If you get a decent lead, why show any up coming team more than they need to see?  Just win.  Play solid and focused. Clean up the mistakes.  Stay healthy.  

For the first time in a really, really long time, the Bills are in a game that they just ..should.. win.   Don't lose focus, take care of business and just win. The we all get to move on to the next game.   That's all we need to be worried about.   That... And someone just beat the damn cheater team!

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 hours ago, StHustle said:

You are delusional if you think tanking in sports isnt a real thing. This isnt some conspiracy theory.

Wait, didn’t you say that you think the front office and the coaches are in it together to tank? Multiple people getting together means they are conspiring.

It’s your theory that they are doing this.

Sure sounds like a conspiracy theory to me...

Edited by MDH

1 hour ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Buffalo blows the doors off and we will see Fitz at some point.  I am thinking 2-3 INT's by Miami QB's and a cover, which is up to 17 now!

Has a team ever been favored by more points than they are averaging on the season. Bills are averaging what? 18 per game right now?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1