Week 7: Dolphins at Bills (-17)

YoloinOhio

8 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

One of the main reasons the modern NFL Playoff Tie-breaker System was implemented with common victories and strength of victory and strength of schedule

was to eliminate teams from running up scores in games.

The More You Know.

These tangential arguments are just more proof that people here (and everywhere else) will argue about anything and pounce on anything to prove themselves Best on the Interwebs (BotI).

It would be nice to get a comfortable lead and coast to a win. Yes?  It would be nice to get a comfortable win and take some pressure off the defense. Yes?

That is all.

Edited by Cripple Creek

Bills win this but with the way that we play right now I don’t think we cover. I expect getting out to an early lead and then shorten the game. That seems McD style. 

I would love to hang 30 plus and dominate this bad football team. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Cygnus99 said:

Got to take Miami Seriously , these are trap games !! I think the Bills know it and they will not take this game as an easy game . I still think we will win but we got to be super prepared . Any team can win against any team at any giving Sunday 

Bills 21 Dolphins 16 is what I see 

No. Such. Thing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Bills win this but with the way that we play right now I don’t think we cover. I expect getting out to an early lead and then shorten the game. That seems McD style. 

I would love to hang 30 plus and dominate this bad football team. 

The Bills are due to blow a teams doors off. I believe this is the week.

Bills 47 Fish 3

41 minutes ago, nucci said:

why are we due for this?

The Bills have had no problem moving the ball on anybody except NE.  The only reason why we needed a comeback against the Jets was because of weird, flukey turnovers.  The only reason why we weren't up 27-0 on Cincinnati at halftime was because of penalties and mental mistakes.  At some point, we are going to have a mostly error-free game.  If it comes against a team like Miami, it will result in us hanging 40+ points on them.  Our offense figures to run way more plays than them because they aren't going to be able to sustain drives or even get first downs against our defense.  The opportunity is definitely there.

• Like (+1) 1