Jets Dallas just more proof we have the best d in the league

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Stop. We can't be giving the Bills ANY credit in that win.

:lol:

The Bills deserve credit, no doubt. Winning that game is the mark of a good football team - finding a way to win. But if you think Darnold was the reason they had a 16-0 lead, then I think you and I were watching a different game.

He did basically nothing with FOUR fluke turnovers.

Edited by CLTbills

39 minutes ago, fergie's ire said:

I still believe that it is a special D....but honestly, seeing what Denver did to Tennessee and even what the Giants did to Brady for most of the game has me a bit nervous.

Good/One of the best this year, yes

Special? I don't know if I would call it special, They aren't really doing anything that other teams havent done already in the past

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Look I am not doctor - but the report I have seen said the diagnoses was that the infection was already in his body. 

Fair enough, but I am. I routinely detect EBV infections, but probably the vast majority never make it into my clinic. For most, EBV just causes a cold-like illness. Of course the infection was already in his body, but that doesn’t mean he had a diagnosis of mono at that time. I’m just saying that it’s immaterial he had the infection in his body as he was asymptomatic. And, it’s disingenuous to say this infection has any effect on his performance that Sunday even if he would later develop mono. Now, of course it could eventually come out that he did have symptoms at the time that he ignored (like most do) or it wasn’t reported to the NFL, but we just don’t have that information. 

Otherwise, I’m glad he’s healthy now and it would’ve been reckless of him to play last week. I’m glad he was held out. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, njbuff said:

He was feeling so poorly that he had a hand in leading his team to a 16-0 lead.

Only when the Bills started marching back does the stupid mono excuse factor in?

Can't have it both ways.

Either he is healthy enough to play with no excuses or the Jets hold him out. Case closed.

Maybe he got mono in the 4th quarter

31 minutes ago, billspro said:

That was a tough win week 1. Now people know after the Dallas game. 

Cowboys got tangled in the same web that the Bills did. Only the Bills fought their way out of it.

Edited by Rocket94
  • Like (+1) 2