Jets Dallas just more proof we have the best d in the league

The Patriots defense is better than ours, hate to say it.

It's currently on pace to go down as the best defense of ALL TIME. 

I know our defense is great, but right now the Pats are playing at an insane level, and have had the luxury of weak opponents (so have we, but just saying).

41 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Yeh in Denver 

And we held the Pats to 16, in Buffalo.

So?

6 hours ago, Helpmenow said:

Quinn your losing idiot 21-9 and you showboat 

Too many individuals with their "brands" in the league.

Thats what i love about McDermott he makes it about team and family and our players arent playing for fun ( hate when i hear players say that) but for winning and commitment. 

3 hours ago, KayAdams said:

We don't have the best D in the league. Right now we have the 3rd best behind NE and SF. We need to see more turnovers and a better pass rush from Hughes, Oliver, Lawson, and Murphy before considering them for #1.

Sacks and turnover are nice but points scored against is what counts, also making them punt is a turnover.

We're number two, SF needs more.

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/team-stats?season=2019&week=100&category=DEFENSE&page=1

15 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Watching Darnold march up and down the field on Dallas and to think we abused the guy in week 1 with his only score coming on a scramble drill play setup by a safety..if this offense is just a little more consistent we can beat anyone 

I was really surprised to Vander Esch struggle as bad as he did.  But then again the defense only surrendered 24 points.  One TD was off a busted coverage.  

Dak seemed pretty lost in the face of pressure.  

Overall Dallas didn’t look as good as I thought they were.  But the Jets D did play well

15 hours ago, DC Tom said:

It's also possible that sitting and watching for a few weeks - an opportunity he didn't have until now - has helped, too.

He's been injured a few times, but the kid is solid. If he can stay healthy he has all this intangibles you look for.

I think he is a decent QB.

For our part when we played the Jets I was more concerned with Bell tearing us up.

The Jets are not a bad team talent-wise when everyone is healthy, just no depth.

Edited by WideNine