Jets Dallas just more proof we have the best d in the league

Just now, njbuff said:

He was feeling so poorly that he had a hand in leading his team to a 16-0 lead.

Only when the Bills started marching back does the stupid mono excuse factor in?

Can't have it both ways.

Either he is healthy enough to play with no excuses or the Jets hold him out. Case closed.

Stop. We can't be giving the Bills ANY credit in that win.

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Stop. We can't be giving the Bills ANY credit in that win.

:lol:

That is our best win so far for me. Not just that I think the Jets have the most talented roster of the teams we have beaten but the fact that despite moving the ball well on offense and being solid on defense we found ourselves in a 16 point hole with everything that could go wrong going wrong and fought our way back. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

Don't understand how he's still a HC.

Because the #1 priority in Dallas is Jerruh having the spot light. #2 gets muddled between being competitive and actually winning games. Garret is really good at making sure #1 is always top of mind. 

I bought, to some extent the narrative that the Bills have opened with a really easy schedule.  At some point you have to recognize that the Bills just don't let teams beat them.  The Jets with Darnold didn't - couldn't - do anything against the Bills like they could today.   And the Bills did enough to win.  They always do enough to win. 

The Patriots couldn't do anything against the Bills defense, and the Bills generally did enough to win.   They made-let-the-Patriots-make four or five big plays; otherwise, it was the Bills game.  The Giants have started showing a lot more than people gave them credit earlier.   The Bengals stood up to the Ravens today.   

I think the Bills are a good team that has a lot of room to grow on offense.   Duke could change the passing game for the Bills, by running the possession routes that Brown has been running so far this season.  Then Brown is a threat all over the field.   Singletary could add another dimension.   

As we've always said, it comes down to Allen.   He has to execute the offense, he has to make some plays, and he has to maintain ball security.  

• Like (+1) 3

31 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

See San fran.  They are best D.  We are not there yet...need more of a pass rush. 

I agree with this, they have spent #1 picks on all of their defensive line positions and it should reflect that.  I think we have a better scheme behind them.  They are close though, and in different ways

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

He did. The diagnosis time means the infection was already in his body. Whether it was causing symptoms and had any bearing on his performance you can question. Whether he had the mono you can't. 

Not correct. About 90% of the population is seropositive for EBV. Yet, only a very small minority of EBV infected develop symptoms of mononucleosis. Therefore, the presence of EBV seroconversion certainly is not diagnostic. It is therefore a clinical diagnosis based on symptomatology. Or, in the absence of symptoms, you cannot be diagnosed with mono. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, nemhoff said:

I agree with this, they have spent #1 picks on all of their defensive line positions and it should reflect that.  I think we have a better scheme behind them.  They are close though, and in different ways

9ers front 7 is just awesome.  

We are one pass rusher from best but they proved today they are the best and the first 4 games wasn't a fluke. 

14 minutes ago, Saint Doug said:

Not correct. About 90% of the population is seropositive for EBV. Yet, only a very small minority of EBV infected develop symptoms of mononucleosis. Therefore, the presence of EBV seroconversion certainly is not diagnostic. It is therefore a clinical diagnosis based on symptomatology. Or, in the absence of symptoms, you cannot be diagnosed with mono. 

Look I am not doctor - but the report I have seen said the diagnoses was that the infection was already in his body. 

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Watching Darnold march up and down the field on Dallas and to think we abused the guy in week 1 with his only score coming on a scramble drill play setup by a safety..if this offense is just a little more consistent we can beat anyone 

And the Broncos just shut out the Titans this week.......