One down. Next coach canned?

BmarvB

11 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Browns are the best 2-4 team in football.  That and sixty cents will get you a cup of coffee.  ?  I think ownership and FO will give Kitchens the full season.

Where are you getting your Coffee?

I am not sure, but if you go to Starbucks - that would mean the Browns are worth about 6 bucks.

LOL

• Haha (+1) 1

Average yearly turnover is between 6-7.  Big question is what teams, other than WAS, do it in-season.

Kitchens is horrible; should have never been promoted.

Garrett is done.

Quinn is likely done, unless they make a very unlikely Super Bowl run.

Tomlin is done.

Rivera is done.

That makes six, with Gruden already gone.

I can't see any other in-season firings.

Flores and Gase are both on the bubble.  Could be a record year for turnover.

I agree with most everyone else on Quinn. That team just doesn't look prepared to compete week in and week out. He won't be out of work long, as someone already mentioned, he'll make a good D coordinator somewhere. 

I think Kitchens gets the full season just to see how it all shakes out. Browns seem like they're gonna be a up and down team all season. 

Wouldn't be surprised if Zac Taylor is one in done down in Cincinnati. This trend of hiring anyone who was once within ten feet of Sean McVay doesn't appear to be the best strategy. 

Edited by blacklabel

9 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Average yearly turnover is between 6-7.  Big question is what teams, other than WAS, do it in-season.

Kitchens is horrible; should have never been promoted.

Garrett is done.

Quinn is likely done, unless they make a very unlikely Super Bowl run.

Tomlin is done.

Rivera is done.

That makes six, with Gruden already gone.

I can't see any other in-season firings.

Flores and Gase are both on the bubble.  Could be a record year for turnover.

Carolina is 4-2 with an undrafted backup at QB. In fact, they are 4-0 with Kyle Allen starting (5-0 going back to last season). I think it'd be Cam that's done. I think his body is just shot at this point and it's started to mess with him psychologically because he definitely doesn't seem to play with confidence or urgency when he does play. 

• Like (+1) 3