The level of quarterbacking in the league...

Hebert19

Just now, mannc said:

Way too many hot takes on this Bills bye Sunday.  There are just as many good and great QBs playing as there ever were, probably more.   

I actually think the standard of QBing is pretty good. Better than a few years ago when you had 4 or 5 elite guys and then a big drop off. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I actually think the standard of QBing is pretty good. Better than a few years ago when you had 4 or 5 elite guys and then a big drop off. 

I think there are a lot of really good defenses right now, too.  NE, Bills, SF and Chicago are elite defenses and NO, GB, Jax, Minn and a few others are very good, too.  

Edited by mannc
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, JoPar_v2 said:

What does this even mean? ALL of them? Which ones aren’t “good?”

Don’t be daft man and just throw out generalizations without any facts.

Goff.  Overrated.  Wentz overrated.  Flacco and ben done.  Brady done.  Mayfield *****.  Rosen *****.  Trubisky. *****. 

Need I go on?

Rodgers brees (also almost done) mahomes Watson and Wilson.  Rest very average to poor. 

14 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Goff.  Overrated.  Wentz overrated.  Flacco and ben done.  Brady done.  Mayfield *****.  Rosen *****.  Trubisky. *****. 

Need I go on?

Rodgers brees (also almost done) mahomes Watson and Wilson.  Rest very average to poor. 

so not all of them. Brady’s “done?” He looked bad against the Bills sure. So its:

Rodgers

Brees

Mahomes

Wilson

Watson

and the rest are trash. Got it.