Andy Reid now choking in regular season

48 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

KC’s Defense was and still is what keeps this team from being great. 

I think they also miss Kareem Hunt.  That offense is one-dimensional now, although it’s not a bad dimension.

8 minutes ago, row_33 said:

how did he piss away 4 time outs needlessly today?

Probably ordering pizza.

Jason Garret might not even make it to the end of the game, at this rate.  If Romo announced his firing in the next 10 minutes, I wouldn't be surprised.

• Haha (+1) 1

They probably could stand to make things a little more balanced but I think most coaches are gonna throw it all over the field when you have a QB like Mahomes. The flipside, though, is that their run game should be able to produce pretty well when you know every defense they face is zeroed in on Mahomes and their passing attack. Kinda reminds me of the Bills in SB25. Thurm was on his way to the MVP but Jimbo wanted to keep throwing it. Sometimes teams just get it in their head that they're gonna impose their will no matter what. Doesn't always work. 

I was going to post the run defense stats for the Chiefs, but then I realized there may be kids reading this thread. I am curiously loving the demise of the Chiefs and Browns. I think it's because they represent everything that the Bills are not: hype, big names, big personalities, and flashy new-age NFL flag-football style fantasy football points-producing nonsense. The Bills play as a team and still believe in delightfully quaint football notions such as defense and running the ball.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Defense gave up only 19 points to Colts and forced 3 turnovers today. I agree they can't stop the run but made enough plays to win if Reid's offense doesn't play so poorly. 

They are, but doesn't excuse bad coaching by Reid. Run pass ratio is terrible and clock management as always is amongst worst in the league.

You don't have to convince me bro, I always thought he was and is overrated. Offensive guru who neglects every other aspect of the game. Defense and game managment are an afterthought with the Walrus.

3 hours ago, MDH said:

Not much (NFL wise) makes me happier than watching Mayfield throw INTs. Maybe only watching Mayfield’s post INT fest press conference.

Yeah, I’m not a Mayfield fan.

Was being sarcastic...lol

30 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

KC has to go on the road with a short week Thursday to Denver.

Denver just won 2 in a row.  This is no gimme game for the Chefs.

It's going to be a big test for Mahomes.

Meh, the Broncos beat a Titans team that has garbage for an offense. Mariota benched for Tannehill, wasn't really that impressive of a win. Flacco is straight up garbage himself, if KC drops that one, they may be lucky to see the playoffs

1 minute ago, buffalo2218 said:

Meh, the Broncos beat a Titans team that has garbage for an offense. Mariota benched for Tannehill, wasn't really that impressive of a win. Flacco is straight up garbage himself, if KC drops that one, they may be lucky to see the playoffs

I'm not saying the Chiefs shouldn't win BUT the Denver players will be playing their hardest in front of the home fans against them.

Denver is a hard place to win.  I'm not a Donkeys fan but they won't roll over for this one.

5 hours ago, FUTURIST said:

Their offense has been exposed too.  Mahomes is very average when he doesn't have that offensive line healthy and defensive coordinators have figured him out. He is another Phillip Rivers.

lol if Mahomes is very average Allen doesn't belong in this league. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1