Andy Reid now choking in regular season

Reid calls 35 passes to only 10 rushes on a day where McCoy has two big runs and 5.5 YPC.  It was a one score game all day with a QB that has a bum ankle. 

This after he calls 39 passes to 10 runs in a one score loss to Colts.

Both games at home. 

KC GM needs to intervene and tell Andy he can't call plays anymore and he just needs to be HC. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

The Chiefs and Mahomes are overrated.  They have been exposed.  Chiefs might not even make the playoffs.

Even if this is true they'd still need to play enough teams both good enough to see it and good enough to take advantage of it to knock them out.

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

KCs defense sucks.  That’s why they lost.  

Their offense has been exposed too.  Mahomes is very average when he doesn't have that offensive line healthy and defensive coordinators have figured him out. He is another Phillip Rivers.

Edited by FUTURIST
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

Their offense has been exposed too.  Mahomes is very average when he doesn't have that offensive line healthy and defensive coordinators have figured him out. He is another Phillip Rivers.

sure thing!

• Haha (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Reid calls 35 passes to only 10 rushes on a day where McCoy has two big runs and 5.5 YPC.  It was a one score game all day with a QB that has a bum ankle. 

This after he calls 39 passes to 10 runs in a one score loss to Colts.

Both games at home. 

KC GM needs to intervene and tell Andy he can't call plays anymore and he just needs to be HC. 

KC is beatable because their defense is trash. If they aren't outscoring you they are going to lose. Which is why they likely will never get to the Superbowl.

Edited by matter2003

KC has receivers that can fly.  When was the last time a Bills WR caught a hero ball jump ball TD against double coverage?  It's ridiculous that Watkins is their 4th or 5th option.  With Mahommes and that crew, I think KC offense will be fine.

Hill.jpg.a1f27d4e3fb1a52acc8b1bf4095e9a88.jpg

And by fine, I mean really really good.

Edited by Rock'em Sock'em

2 minutes ago, Rock'em Sock'em said:

KC has receivers that can fly.  When was the last time a Bills WR caught a hero ball jump ball TD against double coverage?  It's ridiculous that Watkins is their 4th or 5th option.  With Mahommes and that crew, I think KC offense will be fine.

Hill.jpg.a1f27d4e3fb1a52acc8b1bf4095e9a88.jpg

And by fine, I mean really really good.

Yep.  And not win the SB because of their HC.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Patrick Mahomes throws a wonderful ball

Mahomes & Mayfield are my favorites

Not much (NFL wise) makes me happier than watching Mayfield throw INTs. Maybe only watching Mayfield’s post INT fest press conference.

Yeah, I’m not a Mayfield fan.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

KC’s Defense was and still is what keeps this team from being great. 

Defense gave up only 19 points to Colts and forced 3 turnovers today. I agree they can't stop the run but made enough plays to win if Reid's offense doesn't play so poorly. 

18 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Anybody bother to think the Texans maybe a pretty good team?

They are, but doesn't excuse bad coaching by Reid. Run pass ratio is terrible and clock management as always is amongst worst in the league.

• Like (+1) 1

Andy craters in any close game, the last two minutes are his patented chokejob, runs out of time outs needlessly, glares at his plastic chart as if it’s suddenly changed into Swahili or Cantonese 

He is good for steamrolling weak opponents though

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1