FitzMagic or Rosaster?

cage

Imo, they're going to play Rosen to see what kind of QB he can become through the remainder of the season. It will determine their draft strategy next year. The season is pretty much over already for the Dolphins, time for them to start looking ahead and see what's already on the roster vs. what they will need. On the flip side, it could quite possibly stunt Rosen's growth even further by playing him. Kind of a catch 22, but I think they'll stick with him. 

25 minutes ago, FLbills said:

Imo, they're going to play Rosen to see what kind of QB he can become through the remainder of the season. It will determine their draft strategy next year. The season is pretty much over already for the Dolphins, time for them to start looking ahead and see what's already on the roster vs. what they will need. On the flip side, it could quite possibly stunt Rosen's growth even further by playing him. Kind of a catch 22, but I think they'll stick with him. 

I think everyone agrees that's what they should do. But pulling him for Fitz then makes no sense. 

34 minutes ago, PirateHookerMD said:

I think everyone agrees that's what they should do. But pulling him for Fitz then makes no sense. 

I wasn't able to watch the game,  just going by what I'm reading on TBD. Was it possible that they pulled him due to some kind of injury? Seems as though Rosen was hit quite a bit, maybe he took a hard shot. Again, didn't watch the game, 

Edit: @Hapless Bills Fan

Sorry, didn't refresh my browser before I posted. 

Edited by FLbills