Free $10 Consumer Beverage Card courtesy Hapless

I have a (physical) Consumer Beverage card for $10 that will expire in Jan 2020.  The chance that I will use it before then is zip.

PM me your two favorite Bills players and a sentence about why, and I'll pick the answer I like best (if more than one taker) and send you the card

You gotta be willing to PM me your snail mail address - it's a physical card.  I'll gift ya the postage.  I want it to get used, so if you live outside WNY please tell me when/why you'll be in WNY

http://www.consumersbeverages.com/

Fair Warning: folks who take this as a chance to poop on the Hapless lawn (PM box) risk going out the airlock.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I live in St Lou, man - out of town gift card has zippo charity value here.

But I'm totally chill if a WNY taker wants to do that thing with it.

But you play God in here ? 

PM me and I'll toss it in donation basket for a Buffalo charity. 

19 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

But you play God in here ? 

PM me and I'll toss it in donation basket for a Buffalo charity. 

1) I don’t play God anywhere.  I’m not strictly religious, but many who are would find that offensive.

2) A lot of board members who now live outside the WNY area or even outside the country.  May be true of Bills fans in general (witness “home game” at Tenn)

3) Instructions in OP

5 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Reminds me of when I bought a Discount  Punch hole drink card at a gas station in Toledo. For like $3, I got 10 fountain drinks for free. I only ever got one drink, and never returned to Toledo. I spent years trying to give the card to someone who would use it. 

Whatever, I think you WON!   

?

I hit town and grab a carwash... Clean bugs off mostly... I always get the best economical off, like Delta Sonic... They do have a Delta Sonic by me here in Illinois... About 6 miles away... Can use it there... But other places, I just give receipt to my brother so he can use the extra washes begore they expire.

Any takers Hap?  

@Hapless Bills Fan

7 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Reminds me of when I bought a Discount  Punch hole drink card at a gas station in Toledo. For like $3, I got 10 fountain drinks for free. I only ever got one drink, and never returned to Toledo. I spent years trying to give the card to someone who would use it. 

I would have taken it! LoL... I pass thru Toledo every other month!

On 10/13/2019 at 10:25 AM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I have a (physical) Consumer Beverage card for $10 that will expire in Jan 2020.  The chance that I will use it before then is zip.

PM me your two favorite Bills players and a sentence about why, and I'll pick the answer I like best (if more than one taker) and send you the card

You gotta be willing to PM me your snail mail address - it's a physical card.  I'll gift ya the postage.  I want it to get used, so if you live outside WNY please tell me when/why you'll be in WNY

http://www.consumersbeverages.com/

Fair Warning: folks who take this as a chance to poop on the Hapless lawn (PM box) risk going out the airlock.

How do I know that I won't suddenly begin receiving strange packages wrapped in plain brown paper once you have my name and address?

On 10/14/2019 at 1:33 PM, Cripple Creek said:

How do I know that I won't suddenly begin receiving strange packages wrapped in plain brown paper once you have my name and address?

How do we know that you don't already receive strange packages wrapped in plain brown paper while I don't have your name and address?

Edit:

Gone