Washington Redskins at Miami Dolphins 1 pm FOX

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

It would be the Billsiest thing in Billsdom to lose to a winless Fitz-led Miami team that couldn't score in a Thai whorehouse.

I still have him gashing our defense on TNF on my mind.  Shaken Bills syndrome maybe.

What a snap ?

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

There is none.  

What’s the point of having traded for Rosen if you’re going to treat him like a load of rags left in the washer on “clean” cycle by trading away WR and OL?

The only thing I can think of is the coach hates the tank and wanted to try and sneak up and take this one to flip management the bird. Or I guess they've already determined he's a bust?

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

What’s the point of having traded for Rosen if you’re going to treat him like a load of rags left in the washer on “clean” cycle by trading away WR and OL?

I've honestly given this some thought, and the only remotely rational reason I've come up with is that someone in Miami literally wants Rosen dead.

(This excludes irrational reasons, like "With God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.")   

26 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

I'm waiting for Fitzpatrick to break out Sharp Dressed Man.

They've certainly got him under pressure.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

I've honestly given this some thought, and the only remotely rational reason I've come up with is that someone in Miami literally wants Rosen dead.

(This excludes irrational reasons, like "With God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.")   

Oh, Cripes, keep this up and we’re gonna have to put a warning label on your posts: “Caution, do not read while drinking beverage damage to keyboard may result”

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Oh, Cripes, keep this up and we’re gonna have to put a warning label on your posts: “Caution, do not read while drinking beverage damage to keyboard may result”

Seriously, I'm not even kidding about the first part.  I can't think of any other possibility than "You know, let's see if we can put this kid in an early grave."  It made no sense when they made the trade, it makes less sense now.  It makes less sense than Ditka's trade for Ricky Williams.  It's less explicable than every trade Chip Kelly did with the Eagles.  

The second part...again, I can literally see the Miami brain trust in a conference room, where someone says "Rosen, hmm?  Let's see if we can make this turkey fly..."