Washington Redskins at Miami Dolphins 1 pm FOX

5 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Wasn't there someone on here that left TBD because the Bills took Allen over Rosen?

God, I hope so.

This game has literally no redeeming qualities.  Even the damned announcers are a crime against football.  

I actually have to defend the officials suckitude this game, because they're trained to officiate football, and they're probably as confused by this "vaguely football-like activity" as Josh Rosen is.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Wasn't there someone on here that left TBD because the Bills took Allen over Rosen?

I thought Rosen was most like Eli (pry his ceiling) going into the draft in that he needs a good line and WR's in order to have any chance of success.  I think that's the primary reason he refused to go to San Diego at the time of the draft.  The Cardinals and Dolphins didn't get that memo.  

Edited by Doc Brown

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

God, I hope so.

This game has literally no redeeming qualities.  Even the damned announcers are a crime against football.  

I actually have to defend the officials suckitude this game, because they're trained to officiate football, and they're probably as confused by this "vaguely football-like activity" as Josh Rosen is.

I swam in high school; and there always seemed to be one or two kids on JV who took almost 5 minutes to finish a 200-yard individual medley, and never mind their 500-yd freestyle times!   You could tell that the officials during those meets were kind of like “come on, let’s just get this over with”.  I imagine the refs in this game have a similar feeling.

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

Someone also quit their job over it too if I remember correctly from wgr I think? 

It was a producer who said before the draft he'd he to quit if we drafted Allen.  It wasn't specific to Rosen.  He was true to his word.

5 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

I swam in high school; and there always seemed to be one or two kids on JV who took almost 5 minutes to finish a 200-yard individual medley, and never mind their 500-yd freestyle times!   You could tell that the officials during those meets were kind of like “come on, let’s just get this over with”.  I imagine the refs in this game have a similar feeling.

:lol:  I can walk 200 yards underwater faster than that.  

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

It was a producer who said before the draft he'd he to quit if we drafted Allen.  It wasn't specific to Rosen.  He was true to his word.

Yes it was.. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/2018/06/wgr_producer_follows_through_on_quitting_due_to_buffalo_bills_drafting_josh_alle.html%3foutputType=amp

3 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

they haven't faced a defense the level of the bills yet so I'm leaning toward they are what they're record says they are.

we'll see.

can someone explain why it is an advantage to the bills if the fins were to win?

because there really is no way in hell I'm rooting for them to win. I do however hope rosen gets out of there injury free, could care less how he plays good or bad, just want him in the game next sunday where the bills can expose and annihilate his ass.

I’m not sure anyone is saying it’s an advantage to the Bills?  We’re wanting Miami to “lose the Tank”, which means they gotta win some games.

Looks to me like they gonna lose this one, however.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

I swam in high school; and there always seemed to be one or two kids on JV who took almost 5 minutes to finish a 200-yard individual medley, and never mind their 500-yd freestyle times! 

Needs a ‘mercy rule’.  “Hey kid, catch and hold this 100# weight!”  glug-glug-glug

10 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Someone also quit their job over it too if I remember correctly from wgr I think? 

Ryan Gates

7 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

He was actually an on air personality. He hosted the Night Cap. I think he started as a producer. He actually does come on from time to time but he get a different job (not radio)

10 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I hope they don't make the switch to Fitz next week.  He pry has one good game left in him.

Rosen was named their starter for the rest of the year. So, barring injury or a sudden reversal (but what would the locker room talk be?) it likely won’t happen. 

So good to see Miami in the throws of ptomaine poisoning. 

• Haha (+1) 1