Washington Redskins at Miami Dolphins 1 pm FOX

7 minutes ago, Augie said:

There is actual good football on, I believe, but I find this strangely fascinating! 

There's car accidents, where all you can do is gawk. And then there's car accidents like the one I saw yesterday, where an 80 year old woman managed to drive a smart car up on to the top of a jersey barrier, where you ask "How the hell does that happen?  I didn't even know that was possible."

This game is the latter.  Hell, even the officiating is bad.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

Well I voted for this thread. What was I thinking? Wow these are bad teams.

I feel bad for the Bills players, what with two teams they play in the next 3 weeks odds are they're watching.

Edited by Warcodered

Washington (front office) wants to win the game to justify letting Gruden go...Miami does not.

Rosen may indeed suck (and I predicted he'd be bad), but I've long been of the mind that many "serviceable" starter QBs are more about development/situation than outright talent and it would be hard to say he's been in an environment he could succeed in

5 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

Rosen literally may not survive this season.  There's no way that guy can take this kind of pounding for 16 weeks.

Rosen may consider it a blessing.  He probably repeates the old Japanese bushido saying before every game: "Duty is heavy, death is lighter than a feather."