Washington Redskins at Miami Dolphins 1 pm FOX

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Rosen already sacked 3 times 

That’s part of how you have NEGATIVE yards gained! Wow. 

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Rosen already sacked 3 times 

Make that FOUR! In the first quarter! 

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Saw that Xavier Howard is out, with “soreness” even though he practiced all week. Tank-a-Licious 

Chained to the radiator no chance he goes out there and accidentally makes a play.

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

If they tie, would that count?

LOL.....Sorry you get a serious answer here.  The problem with the Bills is that, as long as we've avoided a winning season or playoffs....we've also very seldom been in the Tankbowl discussion.  We've perennially been a 6-9 win team.  That's why we needed a GM with a fresh approach who would try something different to move the needle for us.  Will it work?  Stay tuned....

Second part of dissertation: I think that "win by arriving on time" is a dangerous attitude for the Bills and I sure hope no one inside OBD has it.  Miami doesn't look to me like a team that's checked out.  They are reasonably disciplined - fewest penalties in the league on both offense and defense.  They're 0-4, but they've also lost to NE (like we did), Ravens Cowboys and Chargers - two teams leading their divisions and one team that thinks it's better than it's 2-3 record suggests.  We've beaten the 0-4 Jets, the 0-5 Bengals, and the 2-2 Titans.  So despite the Firesale they've held on good players, as is often the case we may not be as good as our record suggests and they may not be as bad.  Washington on the other hand, looks to me like a Hot Mess.

If Miami's players still haven't given up and are maintaining discipline that might mean they've actually gotten a decent coach what with the GM clearly designing the team to lose this season. With all the draft capital they've got they might become dangerous in the coming years

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

We're rooting for Miami, right? Imagine if all these tank moves only got them the #2 pick in the draft.

So we're like rooting against Miami hoping they win? Tank Bowl rules are confusing.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Haha (+1) 1