Washington Redskins at Miami Dolphins 1 pm FOX

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Second part of dissertation: I think that "win by arriving on time" is a dangerous attitude for the Bills and I sure hope no one inside OBD has it.  Miami doesn't look to me like a team that's checked out.  They are reasonably disciplined - fewest penalties in the league on both offense and defense.  They're 0-4, but they've also lost to NE (like we did), Ravens Cowboys and Chargers - two teams leading their divisions and one team that thinks it's better than it's 2-3 record suggests.  We've beaten the 0-4 Jets, the 0-5 Bengals, and the 2-2 Titans.  So despite the Firesale they've held on good players, as is often the case we may not be as good as our record suggests and they may not be as bad.  Washington on the other hand, looks to me like a Hot Mess.

they haven't faced a defense the level of the bills yet so I'm leaning toward they are what they're record says they are.

we'll see.

can someone explain why it is an advantage to the bills if the fins were to win?

because there really is no way in hell I'm rooting for them to win. I do however hope rosen gets out of there injury free, could care less how he plays good or bad, just want him in the game next sunday where the bills can expose and annihilate his ass.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

they haven't faced a defense the level of the bills yet so I'm leaning toward they are what they're record says they are.

we'll see.

can someone explain why it is an advantage to the bills if the fins were to win?

because there really is no way in hell I'm rooting for them to win. I do however hope rosen gets out of there injury free, could care less how he plays good or bad, just want him in the game next sunday where the bills can expose and annihilate his ass.

Two reasons that you could desire a dolphins win and have already been stated in this thread.

1. A dolphins win will help our strength of schedule more than Washington in a hypothetical tie for wildcard spot.  It will not change anything between us and NE.

2. A dophins win will reduce their chance of #1 draft pick, theoretically decreasing their competivness in future years that we play them.

Both are fairly small benefits, root for who you want.

• Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I plan to. Like I said in the bye week thread. I want to see how bad both teams actual look for the upcoming games against them. 

I know they are bad. They will be bad this week and in the upcoming weeks.

2 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

This is probably one of the few times we all know that bad is bad...putrid, inept, incompetent, etc.  Not the ‘good’ bad, as in jazz, barbecue, and John Shaft.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Redskins have a new coach, though, so they could be a different bad than they have been.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Fish are being outscored 81-0 in the 2nd half this season 

And that was just in game 1.  :w00t: