Washington Redskins at Miami Dolphins 1 pm FOX

I watched some of the Phins at Cowboys, and they played hard on that game. They had a key fumble before the end fo the half on Dalllas' 9 yard line. 

This is simple, if the Bills don't show up (which is unlikely) the Dolphins can make it a game and be a difficult opponent.

If we don't shoot ourselves in the foot, this should be an easy game.

as for the tank bowl, my money is on the Skins.

Edited by Fixxxer

?What does this say about us? The absolute crappiest single game of the entire season is our 2nd choice to monitor live? 

Are we pinning for days gone by when WE were in this discussion?

Are we so mentally abused by NY taxes & the longest, worst winters in the Nation that we only seek more misery?

Are we really doing film study on the only 2 teams left we really should win just by arriving on time?

Very well. I want complete dissertations by all responders on their most compelling analysis of each teams strengths and your perceived weaknesses we can exploit when trying to beat them. 

• Haha (+1) 3

53 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Is it possible for both teams to lose ??

asking for a friend....

If they tie, would that count?

7 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

?What does this say about us? The absolute crappiest single game of the entire season is our 2nd choice to monitor live? 

Are we pinning for days gone by when WE were in this discussion?

Are we so mentally abused by NY taxes & the longest, worst winters in the Nation that we only seek more misery?

Are we really doing film study on the only 2 teams left we really should win just by arriving on time?

Very well. I want complete dissertations by all responders on their most compelling analysis of each teams strengths and your perceived weaknesses we can exploit when trying to beat them. 

LOL.....Sorry you get a serious answer here.  The problem with the Bills is that, as long as we've avoided a winning season or playoffs....we've also very seldom been in the Tankbowl discussion.  We've perennially been a 6-9 win team.  That's why we needed a GM with a fresh approach who would try something different to move the needle for us.  Will it work?  Stay tuned....

Second part of dissertation: I think that "win by arriving on time" is a dangerous attitude for the Bills and I sure hope no one inside OBD has it.  Miami doesn't look to me like a team that's checked out.  They are reasonably disciplined - fewest penalties in the league on both offense and defense.  They're 0-4, but they've also lost to NE (like we did), Ravens Cowboys and Chargers - two teams leading their divisions and one team that thinks it's better than it's 2-3 record suggests.  We've beaten the 0-4 Jets, the 0-5 Bengals, and the 2-2 Titans.  So despite the Firesale they've held on good players, as is often the case we may not be as good as our record suggests and they may not be as bad.  Washington on the other hand, looks to me like a Hot Mess.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1