Around the NFL: Week 6 Sunday Game Thread

3 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

I expect the typical national media game collapse. However we're weeks away from that, lot can happen between then and now.

How many good teams have the Bills played? 

We werent being hyped in the media. Nobody picked us in the superbowl, Dallas was.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Teddy KGB said:

You gonna run and cry if he does ? 

Wouldn’t be any good for your crusade 

No, I'll be surprised. Only crusade I am on is waiting for the Bills to win something before I die.

Just now, r00tabaga said:

We werent being hyped in the media. Nobody picked us in the superbowl, Dallas was.

Cowboys franchise is worth over 5 billion, the Bills have sucked for 2 decades...

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Bengals are quietly 0-6.

The Bengals are 0-6 but for the most part have been competitive. They have lost a couple of important pieces up front for the year too. They are the kind of team who could go 3-13 this year but then with a good draft and a couple of good FA adds (Mike Brown not known for spending money admittedly) could be a .500 or better team quite quickly. The decision they have to make is whether that is what they want to do though, a reload, or whether they would be better off ripping it up taking a Quarterback in the 1st round and then trying to build a new team around that guy that might take 2 or 3 years to come together. 

1 minute ago, Bmbchiefs66 said:

People act like beating a mediocore cowboys team is some big accomplishment. Dallas defense is horrendous. Patriots playing with 10 full days to prepare win by 14+. 

This win ranks higher than wins against the Bengals, Titans and Giants I think. The Jets game might be the Bills' most impressive win. And we all know Darnold had mono during that game.

A well to do customer of mine originally from Dallas loves rubbing in the 2 SB losses to them so I kinda backed him into a bet. My $400 to his $1200. He took it even with the points being high for a road game. I felt I had him in points alone. It still doesn't make up for the crap I get from him. Cool guy, though. Him and his wife are gonna have a steak dinner and drinks on me.

7 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

This win ranks higher than wins against the Bengals, Titans and Giants I think. The Jets game might be the Bills' most impressive win. And we all know Darnold had mono during that game.

At what age did your parents stop loving you?

• Haha (+1) 4

13 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Housed the money line ? 

A well to do customer of mine originally from Dallas loves rubbing in the 2 SB losses to them so I kinda backed him into a bet. My $400 to his $1200. He took it even with the points being high for a road game. I felt I had him in points alone. It still doesn't make up for the crap I get from him. Cool guy, though. Him and his wife are gonna have a steak dinner and drinks on me.

edit: my previous identical post was supposed to be a reply to you. My bad.

Edited by Dopey
  • Like (+1) 1