Around the NFL: Week 6 Sunday Game Thread

3 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

Right, but Allen has a habit of keeping opponents in the game with a bunch of turnovers. I'm not confident he won't do that against the Dolphins. And if Fitz is starting next week, lol...

Sheer, unadulterated, utter and complete idiocy.

What number will be larger? Bills points, or Dolphins first downs?

20 minutes ago, MDH said:

I don’t get the fans rooting for the Jets in this one, or the Texans earlier. Texans and Jets winning makes it tougher on the Bills.

I was more saying it as a matter of fact. But, take it as you will.

Just now, Seven-N-Nine said:

The game should be a blowout win, Allen should have his first 300 yard 4 TD game, but will he? 

I don't know they'll probably run a lot against a weak run D especially when they get up a lot on them. I'd care more about the team just being dominate over the weaker team than specific stats that mean very little.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

I don't know they'll probably run a lot against a weak run D especially when they get up a lot on them. I'd care more about the team just being dominate over the weaker team than specific stats that mean very little.

Yeah, I'll take the W no matter how it looks.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I think that's true but I'm sure there will be plenty of people saying we got Mono Darnold.

19 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Like checkdown Charlie.... I know you don't want to hear it Joe, but I'm sure the Mono had a play in that....

RIGHT. 

ON. 

CUE.

... and exactly who we all expected it from. Just PERFECT. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Let's see if I can put it into small, easy-to-comprehend words for you:

There is a cadre of about 5-10 people here who LOVE to kiss the ring of every other young QB BESIDES ours.

Why? BEcause they wanted one of the other guys in the draft, and just can't STAND being wrong.

THAT is what's tiresome.

More excuses.

If Allen starts to really play well against good teams, comments about other QBs won't mean anything.

Just now, Warcodered said:

Yeah, just win the game. I’d expect the D to have a good day. Get some things working on offense especially on the ground.