Around the NFL: Week 6 Sunday Game Thread

8 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

LOL at the people that have the thanksgiving day game penned in as a loss.

I wouldn't underestimate Dallas.  They barely lost to the Saints and lost to the Packers last week... two quality teams.

This game is far from over, though Dallas doesn't look good.

Just now, Steptide said:

Cowboys had no clue what to game plan for. 

That’s on them and their “genius” coach then. There’s tape on Darnold from last year and tape on Gase’s offense from this year. Put 1 and 1 together

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Jets are not going to lay down in week 17. That is going to be a tough game, possibly with a playoff spot on the line.

That is so true.

4 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Could be a shocker brewing. They happen every year, so it doesn’t mean much. Jets were up on the Bills iirc. We’ll see if Darnold’s spleen holds up .

Spleen splint might work.

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

I wouldn't underestimate Dallas.  They barely lost to the Saints and lost to the Packers last week... two quality teams.

They were not very good against either of the two good teams they have faced

2 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Nah, that defense is pure, unadulterated TRASH.

Just now, jeremy2020 said:

Is it me or does the whole league just look like crap this year? Even the "good" teams look like they have significant warts.

The thing I've noticed this year is defense has made a comeback. There haven't really been a lot of shoot outs. Defenses have caught up to some of the spread concepts that were tearing up the league a couple years ago.

• Thank you (+1) 1