Around the NFL: Week 6 Sunday Game Thread

Sam Darnold playing really well. Jets look a completely different team. The week 1 Bills win was a good win. With Darnold the Jets are still around a .500 team and they still have a lot of winnable games on their schedule. They are not making a playoff run from here but don't be surprised if they go 7-5 or something like that from here on in. 

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Sam Darnold playing really well. Jets look a completely different team. The week 1 Bills win was a good win. With Darnold the Jets are still around a .500 team and they still have a lot of winnable games on their schedule. They are not making a playoff run from here but don't be surprised if they go 7-5 or something like that from here on in. 

I strongly agree.  At the time that we beat them, they were a good team.  Not world-beaters, but a very solid road win.  This is not really an 0-4 team.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, london_bills said:

Being scared to give ANY credit to the patriots shows you live in fear of them and actually EMPOWERS them.

Thinking anyone who credits the patriots is a pats fan is good old PARANOIA.

It’s a far cry from crediting. It’s constantly harping on Pats* past and negative comments on all things Bills. Reasonable and relevant discussion is one thing, this is just  good old fashioned trollin’. Fear , empowering, paranoia ? Lol, we’re talking about football on this board. You’re a cement head. 

Edited by Boatdrinks

3 minutes ago, london_bills said:

Being scared to give ANY credit to the patriots shows you live in fear of them and actually EMPOWERS them.

Thinking anyone who credits the patriots is a pats fan is good old PARANOIA.

I think so many Bills fans think this way, maybe the see Brady in their sleep or something... Not a good way to go through life.

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

It’s a far cry from crediting. It’s constantly harping on Pats* past and negative comments on all things Bills. Reasonable and relevant discussion is one thing, this is just  good old fashioned trollin’. 

Negative on all things Bills? That's delusional. They get credit when they win something meaningful.

Edited by Seven-N-Nine

Just now, mannc said:

Why?

I think it is over engineered and I just don't think it is a play that games should come down to. I'm in favour of scrapping PATs and having compulsory 2 point attempts (so you either get 6 or ? but if not that then I'd just put it back the way it was. 

3 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

It’s a far cry from crediting. It’s constantly harping on Pats* past and negative comments on all things Bills. Reasonable and relevant discussion is one thing, this is just  good old fashioned trollin’. Fear , empowering, paranoia ? Lol, we’re talking about football on this board. You’re a cement head. 

Cement head!!!!!!!