Around the NFL: Week 6 Sunday Game Thread

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Yeah a bunch of the guys we brought in were back up not to mention we had one of the worst O-lines in the league it needed a lot of work and the massive shotgunning of a bunch of pieces to see what would stick seems to of worked pretty well. At WR the draft happened before Zay and Foster didn't show up and the biggest reason I remember not taking a WR was that it was a weak draft for them this year. I mean if you're taking a guy that early at WR you have to be confident he's going to kick one of those other guys off the team. Sure in retrospect we can say Zay didn't make it but we weren't all that certain about that then.

That's reasonable. I'm on record saying I would have taken DK 1st overall. DT and guard can be shored up in a number of ways. Just look at Spain, Bates, Feliciano, Harrison Phillips, Jordan Phillips.  #1 WR with his size/speed combo is hard to find.

edit: I think they had a great draft otherwise. Swap DK for Ford and it would have been amazing IMO

Edited by Chemical

Just now, njbuff said:

I wonder if Jones will fire Garrett if they lose to the Jets and are on a 3 game losing streak.

One has to wonder???????

But there is a LONG way to go in that game.

He is never firing Jason garrett  Probably gift him the franchise

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

I wonder if Jones will fire Garrett if they lose to the Jets and are on a 3 game losing streak.

One has to wonder???????

But there is a LONG way to go in that game.

It’d be great but I doubt it would happen. Plus the Jets better key on Zeke a little more of he’s gonna burn them eventually.

20 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

If the Cowboys lose this game, I will officially believe there's not a team left on the Bills schedule they can't beat.

There’s probably not a team they can’t beat on the schedule, but they aren’t going 15-1 either.