Around the NFL: Week 6 Sunday Game Thread

9 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Mahomes will be the highest paid QB in NFL history probably at the end of this season. They will want to also keep some of their core WR group together as well which will cost huge money. There is only so much big money to go around when your talking about Mahomes making 40+, Kelce/Watkins/Hill/Hardeman whomever you want to choose making at least 15 million a year a piece. Like I said its just a hunch, I didn't prophecy it lol just watching the game it reminds me of the 90s dolphins. Explosive offense, abysmal running game, a defense that is actually worse than the 90's dolphins teams.

...realistically, his 2018 stats were off the charts and not sustainable going forward....opposing DC's will figure him out to some extent....expected bumps 'n bruises in year 3?...of course...BUT...the kid is still a helluva football player despite his "leper like Air Raid background (COUGH)"......

Just now, Warcodered said:

What did they bring them with them just in case? I mean who plans on brining batteries with them to a game to do this *****?

Haha they threw something hit the apex guy in the face. Honestly not sure if it was a battery that’s more a baseball thing 

2 minutes ago, JoeF said:

I love Baker...... on an opposing team.  Glad Cleveland is losing 2/3rds of their games right now...they have the talent to be a Wild Card threat if they ever put it together.

love Baker?......he's the "Pillsbury Doughboy"...puffy with a lot of hot air.......year 2 azz clown losing his football focus...........

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

love Baker?......he's the "Pillsbury Doughboy"...puffy with a lot of hot air.......year 2 azz clown losing his football focus...........

I love that he is on an opposing team....so I pretty much agree with your assessment....?

• Haha (+1) 1