Around the NFL: Week 6 Sunday Game Thread

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

If you haven't been watching the clowns and chickens you're missing the GOTD.

Not the hype game of the day.

Just the GOTD.

Browns look seriously un-Brownsy this year.  Downright average.

And honestly, for all the criticism the Browns got for it at the time, Chubb is turning out to be an excellent pick.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BringBackOrton said:

What makes you think the Chiefs will fail to build a defense or running game around Mahomes for the next 17 years?

Mahomes will be the highest paid QB in NFL history probably at the end of this season. They will want to also keep some of their core WR group together as well which will cost huge money. There is only so much big money to go around when your talking about Mahomes making 40+, Kelce/Watkins/Hill/Hardeman whomever you want to choose making at least 15 million a year a piece. Like I said its just a hunch, I didn't prophecy it lol just watching the game it reminds me of the 90s dolphins. Explosive offense, abysmal running game, a defense that is actually worse than the 90's dolphins teams.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Well, no help from the Chiefs, though it might not have made a huge difference. Watson is the best QB in that division and they’ll likely win it. 

Yea, the Texans look like the real deal.   They just have to keep Watson from getting banged up when they play actual defenses down the road. 

Indy looks like the WC contender, with Hou winning that division. 

Edited by SCBills

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Browns look seriously un-Brownsy this year.  Downright average.

And honestly, for all the criticism the Browns got for it at the time, Chubb is turning out to be an excellent pick.

Chubb is a beast. He is man that makes that offense go. You have to shut him down to stop the Browns. 

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He's one of the most bland, innocuous people in the league.  It's a weird thing to have any sort of passion about.  That's like hating Elmer's Glue. 

I've never liked him, he's had a golden horse shoe up his ass his whole career. Luckiest QB ever. Can't stand to see him win. I also hate his head coach.

Edited by Seven-N-Nine

Just now, SCBills said:

Yea, the Texans look like the real deal.   They just have to keep Watson from getting banged up when they play actual defenses down the road. 

Indy looks like the WC contender, with Hou winning that division. 

The line has definitely improved. Tunsil and the two rookies have made a difference. Losing Howard today though does hurt because it looked serious. 

3 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

Mahomes will be the highest paid QB in NFL history probably at the end of this season. They will want to also keep some of their core WR group together as well which will cost huge money. There is only so much big money to go around when your talking about Mahomes making 40+, Kelce/Watkins/Hill/Hardeman whomever you want to choose making at least 15 million a year a piece. Like I said its just a hunch, I didn't prophecy it lol just watching the game it reminds me of the 90s dolphins. Explosive offense, abysmal running game, a defense that is actually worse than the 90's dolphins teams.

At the end of this season? This is Mahomes third year. He’s under a rookie contract for 5 years. 

These hunches make me laugh. Something tells me you didn’t get this hunch about Andrew Luck mostly because we didn’t have a chance to draft him lol.

Edited by BringBackOrton