Around the NFL: Week 6 Sunday Game Thread

2 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

It’s NE and everyone else in the AFC. And NE is beatable if you don’t make dumb mistakes to beat yourself. AFC is as wide open as it’s ever been. 

Yup..  If Allen keeps progressing and our offense continues to gel as the season goes on, there’s nobody unbeatable this year. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

I personally think Watson is the better QB overall.

Just ask yourself how Watson would look on KC and Mahomes on Houston...  

The way KC’s OL is getting Mahomes banged up, and the way KC has no pass rush to smack around Watson.... I think we’re seeing the answer. 

Also, most of Mahomes yards are off a jump ball and a bunch of screens. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, TheProcess said:

I agree. And it’s not even really a talent divide for us with NE. Their edge is in coaching and preparation. 

Even then, we were toe to toe with them. Just some execution flaws on offense and teams.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

And at least 8 if not 10 teams can beat the Bills too. I think Bills can get to 10 or 11 wins easy with Baltimore and Browns games being the difference between making the playoffs or not

They're beating those teams.

Baker's bad. Lamar's come crashing back to reality.

4 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Bills can beat anyone in the AFC

NE is the only team that scares me

I get the fear for the evil empire but looking at what they have done, they have averaged 32 PPG and we held them to 16 (and only 9 on offense).  They aren't the big bad juggernaut that they used to be.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Big C said:

Even then, we were toe to toe with them. Just some execution flaws on offense and teams.

I agree. McD was the most prepared he’s ever been against them. But it’s the little things that NE will catch you on that can be the difference in the game. Like the blocked punt. He saw it on tape. McD didn’t. Sure, we had the whole game after that to change the outcome and may have if JA didn’t get hurt. But it’s just those little things that they are always ready for that give them the edge.