At 4-1, what are your record and playoff expectations? [edited title]

ny33

[I Expect The Bills To Win Their Next 6 Games - merged]

So what you're really saying is Buffalo will lose to the Cowboys what kind of fan are you how bout them Cowboys!!!!!

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
merged duplicative thread
  • Thank you (+1) 1

[I Expect The Bills To Win Their Next 6 Games - merged]

definitely doable philly is weak vs the pass and so is Cleveland and the Bills Defense should have no problem with either offense

one week at a time

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
merged duplicative thread

1 minute ago, ALLEN1QB said:

So what you're really saying is Buffalo will lose to the Cowboys what kind of fan are you how bout them Cowboys!!!!!

Dallas won't be an easy game, but a loss to them is not a given.  They certainly have their weaknesses and if you can limit Zeke, they will struggle.  I hope Dallas doesn't find their groove and get hot in the next six weeks.

16 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Next six weeks:

Week 7   Miami

Week 8  Philadelphia

Week 9  Washington

Week 10 at Cleveland

Week 11 at Miami

Week 12 Denver

They're all winnable, staying healthy will be important.  Of these, Philadelphia will be a challenge; they're an up and down team who has the potential to lay an egg, just as much as they have the potential to be a dangerous team.  Certainly would be huge to sweep the upcoming six with 4 of the 6 at home.  The next game after that is Thanksgiving at Dallas.

Philly and Cleveland are gonna be tough - 4 of 6 makes 8-3...that seems most realistic but 10-1 would be awesome!!! That said lets win 1 at a time.

• Like (+1) 1

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step, or some bull####. 

Lets squish the fish, then we’ll worry about plucking the birds. Then we can skin the skins, flush the Browns, resquish the fish, and tame the Broncos.

i meant this post to be all about 1 game at a time, but then I got into victory phrases and got carried away...

• Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Another Fan said:

Each game is winnable.  

But as an unpopular former coach said it’s tough to win week in and week out.  I’m paraphrasing but I do find that quote very true 

Exactly.

And BOTH teams say that. And they are BOTH right. 

• Like (+1) 1

I'd argue that the first game where we should be concerned is week 16 in new England.  

However this is the nfl and nothing is easy so I think we will lose 1 that we shouldn't and win one that we should and finish 12-4 or 13-3.  

Our best Hope's are new England does the same and we take division. 

28 minutes ago, Comebackkid said:

Don't sleep on Denver, they handled the titans better than we did

The Broncos are my Sealy Posturepedic. Flacco is going to lay a voluminous turd against the Buffalo defense. 10-1, entering Thanksgiving weekend. The way the AFC is shaking out, that may be enough to clinch a playoff spot. My vegan-themed Thanksgiving meal is going to taste SOOO good while I watch Oliver and Phillips collapse the pocket onto Prescott over and over and over again.

2 hours ago, ILBillsfan said:

Cowboys have been on a downward trend since week one.  Dak is losing money by the week

Dak without Amari is like Goff without Gurley. I'm not worried about the cowboys. Our 2 toughest games will be Philly & in Cleveland. 5-2 in our next 7 putting us at 9-3....

Edited by LABILLBACKER
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, KayAdams said:

The Broncos are my Sealy Posturepedic. Flacco is going to lay a voluminous turd against the Buffalo defense. 10-1, entering Thanksgiving weekend. The way the AFC is shaking out, that may be enough to clinch a playoff spot. My vegan-themed Thanksgiving meal is going to taste SOOO good while I watch Oliver and Phillips collapse the pocket onto Prescott over and over and over again.

Love the reply!

50 minutes ago, Augie said:

I hope and pray we beat Miami. After that game, I’ll look forward to the next week. 

I get wanting to look forward, and I see the picture, but I just can’t do it. 

Thank you. This is always an issue on Bye week. Those who follow the sport take a week off, go leaf-peeping, close the pool, etc. It allows the kiddies to come sit at the big people table. Then they don’t want to go back to the KT. 

We could lose all these games too. It’s the NFL. Every team has great talent & every team has weaknesses to exploit. 

One game at a time. Try to be 1-0 every week. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I hope and pray we beat Miami. After that game, I’ll look forward to the next week. 

I get wanting to look forward, and I see the picture, but I just can’t do it. 

Praying will do no good.  God, like Coach McD, expects you to put in effort.