OJ Howard on the Trade Block?

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

The OP was super rational in his take on OJ Howard. Seems like a weird place to put this post of yours. 

Not to me. All these trade threads are ridiculous.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, MJS said:

Not to me. All these trade threads are ridiculous.

The poster just mentioned the rumor.  Didn’t pound the table for us to trade for him.  What would you like us to talk about during the bye week?  

We finally have some football today so I’m sure you’ll get your reprieve. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Hard Knox, I love it! 

But he needs to catch and hang on to the ball.

gonna be real interesting to see how much rope some posters around here give knox if he keeps up with the consistent drops. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Super rational.....I rest my case.

Maybe we should just make no moves whatsoever just because I am the egg man Armchair GM said so. We don't need ANY help whatsoever!

Brandon Beane, you've just been replaced and you don't even know it! :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, ny33 said:

He’s not on the block. I don’t see why Tampa would trade him; he certainly isn’t producing and hasn’t played well overall, but it would be foolish to trade a TE like Howard when Arians needs Winston to feel as comfortable as possible and have options beyond Godwin/Evans. 

I think we’re Good at TE Knox will be a stud 

what we could use is a WR like Evans 

• Like (+1) 1

I really wanted Howard and think he would be great. That said, I would stick with Kroft and Knox. Knox just looks like he can be special if given more targets. And they already spent the money on Kroft.

Thet are not going to make more than one move if any. If Nsekhe and Ford are ok, then they probably stand pat on the OL. 

Murphy is absolute garbage and Lawson still can't pass rush.  Want to take this defense over the top. Bench Murphy. Start Lawson at DE and bring in Miller at SLB. Miller can drop down to DE in nickel and dime packages. Lorax and Murphy then move to rotational DEs. That is how you take this top 3 defense in yards to a top 3 defense that wins playoff games 

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Well played.  Well played.

Seriously: Every time a trade is proposed, I think the proposer should suggest what player we cut to make room, and why.

....AND, what do we give up in the terms of the trade, pick(s), players, etc? Adding player X might sound great, but there is always a cost.

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1