2 trades to win this years super bowl...but at what cost

Hebert19

2 hours ago, dayman said:

If we could get AJ Green, Von Miller, and Trent Williams we could possibly make the superbowl.

Of course, Allen would probably still piss the season away with god awful QBing but at least we would have a shot to overcome even his shittiness. 

THAT’S  the spirit! You’re the guy I want in my foxhole! You lift everybody up. And you’re wisdom of trading draft picks for expensive, old and injured guys is hard to argue against!  YAY! Go team!  ?

I would give up next year’s first for Diggs in a heartbeat. The 22nd-26th pick in the draft which we would likely use on an unproven WR or Edge for a 25 yr old WR on a good contract for 4 more years. That’s a no brainer to me. If we were picking top 15 I would feel differently but I can’t see how we fall below 10-6 without major injuries. 

16 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Fine, 1 year.  Sure.  Why not?  If I was playing Madden I would make that deal.

Long term, no.  They have the cap space but most GMs don't look at 1 year.  They look long term.  

in the long term we're all dead. Normally I my agree, but this year with the A FC being so bad And us being one of the only few good teams makes me think differently.  We gotta take advantege. In another year of two when we have our ducks in a row, could be a different story.

1 hour ago, rayray808 said:

Give Atlanta our first round pick for Sanu and Freeman... ESKKETIT

Or keep are picks and get Antonio Brown a shrink and get him on a team friendly one year deal that's if he's cleared from charges but only first rounder I'd give is for Diggs or Julio Jones and maybe OBJ.. but sure that Brown could behave he would love to stick it to the Patriots owner! Pipe dream for sure though. ? p.s. no need for a running back with Gore,Singletary and Yeldon!