Bye Week Poll: What Gameday Threads would you Like (if Any)

Would you like a specific thread or threads in lieu of the usual Bills Game Day threads?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for as many as you want to see

• I'm good - just one "Around the NFL" thread works for me
    • Eagles at Vikings
    • Redskins at Phins - Preview of Coming Opponent
    • Texans at Chiefs -
    • Saints at St. Doug's Jaguars
    • Seahawks at Browns
    • Bengals at Ravens
    • Make 'em all! I Can't make up my mind!

4 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Can we get 4 more Pats threads, 2 about Antonio Brown, 6 about why this is the year, 3 about trading for WR’s, and I’ll say 1 about Mahomes being out biggest miss 

They tell me I should write positively. 

They tell me "instead of 'Don't use this appliance in the Bathtub', say 'Go ahead and use this appliance in the Bathtub!' "

So I'll write: "Go ahead and start all those threads!"

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

They tell me I should write positively. 

They tell me "instead of 'Don't use this appliance in the Bathtub', say 'Go ahead and use this appliance in the Bathtub!' "

So I'll write: "Go ahead and start all those threads!"

I’m “positive” we are going to see some truly bye week type threads as we have all week

41 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

They’re all interesting. I’ll be watching RedZone to catch them all. 

In that vein, a RedZone thread of all games is fine by me.

I like this idea.

I think it's pretty clear who we, as Bills fans, want to win/lose.  This would be a great place to discuss all games that impact the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Texans at Chiefs so we can all cry about the Bills not drafting Watson or Mahomes.

It's also probably the most competitive game Sunday. So that and the tankbowl if I had to pick some other than that just the around the NFL thread is probably good.

I like the idea of previewing the next week's opponent. And if that team is on a bye then a Pat's game thread. They are our only divisional competition and after watching their performance against the Giants, a team I now believe we can catch (Longshot but realistic possibility)

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Virgil said:

Can we get 4 more Pats threads, 2 about Antonio Brown, 6 about why this is the year, 3 about trading for WR’s, and I’ll say 1 about Mahomes being out biggest miss 

I wish Zay was still here for the 3+ threads per week about him. But I'm sure there will still be plenty about how he is playing in Oakland.