Jay Ajayi anyone?

Frez

7 hours ago, DBilz2500 said:

3-4 years ago-yes. Today-no. 

That’s the thing about guys you have heard of.. you hear of em 4 years ago when they are good, and you remember them 4 years later when they are completely washed up. 

but since they were once good, amateurs think they are still good and want to bring em in. 

10 hours ago, Frez said:

Free agent running back Jay Ajayi is expected to work out for teams next week according to Les Bowen of the Philadelphia Inquirer.

Is he worth a look? Will Buffalo kick the tires on this one? 

It's crazy to me people want a 3rd RB, a 3rd WR on this team but other than Jerry Hughes who is our pass rusher? Trent Murphy? Shaq Lawson? 

I watched a lot of the Eagles in that Super Bowl year and Ajayi was a great addition to their already stacked team. I think If we’re looking to add to the RB room he’d be my first choice, but there’s plenty of reason to not sign him- especially if he wants to contribute heavily somewhere.

• 2 months later...
On 10/12/2019 at 12:23 PM, Frez said:

Free agent running back Jay Ajayi is expected to work out for teams next week according to Les Bowen of the Philadelphia Inquirer.

Is he worth a look? Will Buffalo kick the tires on this one? 

Yes because Singetary is not starting material and will get totally shut down in the playoffs,  teams have no respect for running game.  Go get him