Jay Ajayi anyone?

Frez

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..but I have a helluva time staying within the lines.....failed Paint By Number 101....FOUR times.....:thumbsup:..

Get the large numeral edition!

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...well it IS "Boredom Bye Week", right?........

You have painting to do!

• Haha (+1) 1

Nah he’s done I watched him his last year of philly and he was horrible. His knee is shot and was a one hit wonder in Miami and got figured out his second year as a starter and was noted as a locker room problem and not a team leader although that could be because him and Gase didn’t get along. And the only games he was good in were against Pittsburgh and Buffalo because Rex Ryan’s defense couldn’t stop a nose bleed. Honestly I’d rather we take a chance on  Blount, that’s who I wanted the Bills to sign instead of Yeldon 

Edited by BuffaloBills1998

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Guy made some key plays towards a SB championship on that piece of toast

He did. It’s too bad Gurley couldn’t do the same last year. I wanted Ajayi right out of college but when the medical came back it was pretty clear his time would be short.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Nah he’s done I watched him his last year of philly and he was horrible. His knee is shot and was a one hit wonder in Miami and got figured out his second year as a starter and was noted as a locker room problem and not a team leader although that could be because him and Gase didn’t get along. And the only games he was good in were against Pittsburgh and Buffalo because Rex Ryan’s defense couldn’t stop a nose bleed. Honestly I’d rather we take a chance on  Blount, that’s who I wanted the Bills to sign instead of Yeldon 

Kick the tires, they have nothing to lose.  I don't know what you were watching.  He played 4 games in a rotation and averaged 4.1 YPC and had 3 TDs in 18.  In his last game of the season against Minnesota he played on a torn ACL.  They had no idea that he tore it until Monday.  He played pretty well in 17, too.  I'd say 4.5 YPC for a career is pretty respectable for any RB, let alone one with a bad wheel.  But don't let facts get in your way.  He's a tough kid that would be best in a rotation with a max of 8-12 carries a game.  He'd be a great 4 Qrt closer, if healthy.  You think Jay is toast but Blount isn't?  Do you even watch football?  Anyone perusing just box scores would question your observational skills.   

You're seriously using his relationship with Gase to make a point?  It's pretty transparent that guy is insufferable.  The Bills are lucky to face his teams 2 times a year.

Edited by YodaMan79

3 minutes ago, YodaMan79 said:

Kick the tires, they have nothing to lose.  I don't know what you were watching.  He played 4 games in a rotation and averaged 4.1 YPC and had 3 TDs in 18.  In his last game of the season against Minnesota he played on a torn ACL.  They had no idea that he tore it until Monday.  He played pretty well in 17, too.  I'd say 4.5 YPC for a career is pretty respectable for any RB, let alone one with a bad wheel.  But don't let facts get in your way.  He's a tough kid that would be best in a rotation with a max of 8-12 carries a game.  He'd be a great 4 Qrt closer, if healthy.  You think Jay is toast but Blount isn't?  Do you even watch football?  Anyone perusing just box scores would question your observational skills.   

Yes I do watch football and I’ve seen enough of Ajayi to know he’s a one hit wonder who only looked good against bad defenses and no he wasn’t that good in 17 he only scored 1 to the whole year ??. And his knee is obviously not in good shape otherwise someone would’ve picked him up already, there’s a reason he’s still a free agent pick up Blount or C.J. Anderson or bring back Marcus Murphy, do you watch football?

1 minute ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Yes I do watch football and I’ve seen enough of Ajayi to know he’s a one hit wonder who only looked good against bad defenses and no he wasn’t that good in 17 he only scored 1 to the whole year ??. And his knee is obviously not in good shape otherwise someone would’ve picked him up already, there’s a reason he’s still a free agent pick up Blount or C.J. Anderson or bring back Marcus Murphy, do you watch football?

He played his role perfectly in 2017, notice I said 8-12 carries max IF HEALTHY!  Your reading comprehension skills are on par with your football acumen.  We're not talking about a lead back role.  He runs hard, period.  If you watch Philadelphia games, like you said, I'm not sure what you were seeing.  You lost all credibility when you said Blount, so don't try to change the narrative.   

1 hour ago, YodaMan79 said:

He played his role perfectly in 2017, notice I said 8-12 carries max IF HEALTHY!  Your reading comprehension skills are on par with your football acumen.  We're not talking about a lead back role.  He runs hard, period.  If you watch Philadelphia games, like you said, I'm not sure what you were seeing.  You lost all credibility when you said Blount, so don't try to change the narrative.   

Why have I lost credibility with mentioning Blount?? He’s a bigger back and doesn’t have a bum knee and we could feed that guy more than 8-12 times a game. Or like I said if you know how to read we bring back Marcus Murphy who knows our playbook. But honestly RB is not a pressing issue right now I’d rather us see trade for Stefon Diggs. We need a number 1 guy for Allen and we don’t have that