First impression: Rosen for the Phins

32 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Jackson is currently much better than the rest. 

No, not really. Jackson is in a perfect system that plays to his strengths with Roman calling the offense. Jackson has shown improvement, don't get me wrong, but you're incorrect in your assessment. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, H2o said:

No, not really. Jackson is in a perfect system that plays to his strengths with Roman calling the offense. Jackson has shown improvement, don't get me wrong, but you're incorrect in your assessment. 

65% completion. 11 TDS passing to 5 ints. 250 passing and 80 yards rushing per game. 

If all any QB needed was a system, every qb would put up those numbers. Jackson has been the best of them all no question. 

He may not finish his career there but right now he's way out in front. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Sundancer said:

65% completion. 11 TDS passing to 5 ints. 250 passing and 80 yards rushing per game. 

If all any QB needed was a system, every qb would put up those numbers. Jackson has been the best of them all no question. 

He may not finish his career there but right now he's way out in front. 

He's been very fortunate to not have about 8 more INT's right now with some of the wild passes he's thrown. Let's also not forget 5 of those TD's were against the Dolphins in week 1. Other than that he has 6 TD's and 5 INT's through the other 5 games, with 2 of those games him not putting up a passing TD at all. Yes, he IS in the perfect system for his skillset and this has been discussed a million times over. Roman got the absolute most out of Kaep, Tyrod, and now he is doing so with Lamar. Lamar is the BEST athlete of them all, but he is not the best QB. You keep him in the pocket and force him to actually play the position then you'll see what I'm talking about. No one is saying he hasn't improved, but he is surely not the "best of them all" with no questions. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, H2o said:

He's been very fortunate to not have about 8 more INT's right now with some of the wild passes he's thrown. Let's also not forget 5 of those TD's were against the Dolphins in week 1. Other than that he has 6 TD's and 5 INT's through the other 5 games, with 2 of those games him not putting up a passing TD at all. Yes, he IS in the perfect system for his skillset and this has been discussed a million times over. Roman got the absolute most out of Kaep, Tyrod, and now he is doing so with Lamar. Lamar is the BEST athlete of them all, but he is not the best QB. You keep him in the pocket and force him to actually play the position then you'll see what I'm talking about. No one is saying he hasn't improved, but he is surely not the "best of them all" with no questions. 

This

42 minutes ago, H2o said:

He's been very fortunate to not have about 8 more INT's right now with some of the wild passes he's thrown.

You can play that game with anyone. Allen could have more INTs than he has too. And I'm sure some of his 5 INTs are not all his fault. 

Let's also not forget 5 of those TD's were against the Dolphins in week 1.

If Allen and Darnold throw 5 TDs against the Dolphins, that will be interesting. But I doubt they will. 

Other than that he has 6 TD's and 5 INT's through the other 5 games, with 2 of those games him not putting up a passing TD at all. Yes, he IS in the perfect system for his skillset and this has been discussed a million times over. Roman got the absolute most out of Kaep, Tyrod, and now he is doing so with Lamar. Lamar is the BEST athlete of them all, but he is not the best QB. You keep him in the pocket and force him to actually play the position then you'll see what I'm talking about.

If you force Brady to throw on the run, he's terrible. 

The QB who plays the position plays the way that works best for him. Lamar is playing at a very high level. 65% completion. 

No one is saying he hasn't improved, but he is surely not the "best of them all" with no questions. 

He's the best of them all right now, no question. 

I expect Allen at least will be better. Darnold looked good yesterday but I'm not ready to crown him yet. Rosen has been on terrible teams but doesn't look good. Mayfield was up and is now down. 

The guy who looks better than all of them (different draft class) is Murray. 

Edited by Sundancer

Just now, Sundancer said:

You can play that game with anyone. Allen could have more INTs than he has too. And I'm sure some of his 5 INTs are not all his fault. 

If Allen and Darnold throw 5 TDs against the Dolphins, that will be interesting. But I doubt they will. 

If you force Brady to throw on the run and he's terrible. 

The QB who plays the position plays the way that works best for him. Lamar is playing at a very high level. 65% completion. 

He's the best of them all right now, no question. 

I expect Allen at least will be better. Darnold looked good yesterday but I'm not ready to crown him yet. Rosen has been on terrible teams but doesn't look good. Mayfield was up and is now down. 

The guy who looks better than all of them (different draft class) is Murray. 

image.jpeg.5369eaad8cdd3c6f625de27805005aa4.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I'm so happy the board acquired a new troll, aren't you?

Is everyone who disagrees with you a troll? 

Where are your statistics for a counter-argument that someone else is playing better than Jackson from that QB class, or Murray from this past one? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Where are your statistics for a counter-argument that someone else is playing better than Jackson from that QB class, or Murray from this past one? 

Murray had a good game against a non-existent Falcons defense. And here you are, crowning him.

Trolls gonna troll.

6 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

59 minutes ago, H2o said:

It also goes beyond numbers to actually watching the games of each one, having the intelligence of being able to comprehend what is going on, and watching said QB execute their gameplan. I said in another post that they are 1a, 1b, and 1c at the moment in regards to Darnold, Allen, and Jackson. Jackson is not the best of them all with no question no matter how much you roll around on the floor, stomp your feet, or cry at the top of your lungs. 

Edited by H2o

16 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Murray had a good game against a non-existent Falcons defense. And here you are, crowning him.

Trolls gonna troll.

64% completion, 273 yards per game, 7 TDs and 4 INTs, 40 yards rushing per game and a couple TDs there too. 

And he's a rookie. A long ways to go but he's been good if you've been watching. 

9 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Are Sundancer and Sunshower the same poster ?      

Seems like they share the anti Allen gene 

Uhh what? I LOVE Allen. What are you talking about? He's been great this year and into the end of last year. Making every stride I would hope and even controlling his hero ball. 

Edited by Sundancer